Astrology/Job change and carrier growth

Question
Hi Sir,

i am facing lot of struggles in my job and also my carrier path is not good.These like struggles i have been facing since 12-14 years in education.I don't have any luck in these time.I don't know whats the problem behind this.  when I will get the relief from all these things and also when i will get the new job. Please give the reply to me, i will be very very thankful to you.

DOB:01-JAN-1988
Time:21:00PM
Place: Puttaparthy, Anantapur, Andhra pradesh, India

Naresh

Answer
Dear Naresh,

The period from 11/12/1997 hs been very troublesome for you and the luck is just not favouring you...the remedies should heve been done till now, but no problem..the bad time is about to end. 16 years from January 2016 will prove to be the golden years of your life. Follow these remdeies religiously with immediate effect and things will be fine:

1. Recite maha mrityunjaya mantra daily 24 times.

2. Wear a yellow sapphire on thurday morning in right hand index finger and a red coral in right hand ring finger on tuesday morning.

3. Recite hanuman chalisa daily.

Rgds and may god bless you,

Rakshak

Astrology

Rakshak