Astrology/Job change and carrier growth

Hi Sir,

i am facing lot of struggles in my job and also my carrier path is not good.These like struggles i have been facing since 12-14 years in education.I don't have any luck in these time.I don't have any idea whats the problem behind this.  when I will get the relief from all these things and also when i will get the new job. Please give the reply to me, i will be very very thankful to you.

Place: Puttaparthy, Anantapur, Andhra pradesh, India

Dear Naresh

You should not worry. Till 28 Oct 2013 time is tough for you but after that your good time will start and you will get some new opportunities.

You should perform suggest remedies:-

1. Donate milk and sugar on Monday
2. Recite Rahu beej mnatra daily  

Pt Ameesh Sharma

I am expert in Vedic astrology, Tarot card and Numerology. I have 12 years experience .I will provide you guidance according to your horoscope, running periods and transit. You can ask your question related to Career Finance Love Marriage Health Property Travel Progeny For detail reading add me on skype ameeshsharma23 Hangout visit on my website

I provide reading on Career, Business, love, Marriage, Education, Finance, travel based on Vedic Astrology. I also suggest suitable remedies and gemstones as per native horoscope I am working with many sites as an astrologer/Psychic. I am a panel astrologer in some top astrology web sites . I belong to educated Brahmin family/ My father is a successful journalist & a writer of spiritual books. My grandfather & forefathers were reputed astrologers of their times. This science is being practiced in my family since ages. I am blessed with the God gifted skill of predicting the future accompanied with the rich & vibrant experience & knowledge which is enriched with the blessings of my forefathers. I have the ability to provide answer and insight into complex questions that one faces in his/her personal & professional life. I am consulted by people of different age groups and backgrounds like Entrepreneurs, Doctors, Chartered Accountants, Educationists, Students, and Engineers etc. Also many well known individuals, Commercial Establishments & Industrial Organizations have benefitted from my experience and advice. My hobbies include astrology, reading spiritual books traveling. In regard to the powers of astrological predictions

Panel astrologer in Work with as an expert Work with as a freelance astrologer Work as as a freelance astrolger My own website is

I am Post Graduate from Kanpur University