Astrology/kindly guide

my  DOB: 15 march 1963, time: 2.30am , Place:Deoria (u.p)

I have been facing lots of ups and downs since my career started and have faced a lot of tough times. I am very hardworking and get lots of promotions but whenever everything starts looking prosperous suddenly something bad happens and i loose my job for no reason and am compelled to sit back at home doing nothing for months then again i have to start up fresh and again i excel and again after some time have to face the same thing again. I have a very good wife and loving daughters (adopted i dont have my own child) but i am not supported by my paternal side however me and my wife have have supported and loved them throughout. Even right now I am in big trouble cant be revealed here.I really want to know whats going to happen next...will my life become happy and prosperous in future, when is my best period starting? what job/business should i take up for a stable and bright career?

Dear Rakesh,

As per data given, Main period which is linked o 7,10 but at the same time also linke to 5,8 and Rahu which is in 8th and period from end of 2013 Saturn is strong signifactor of 5,8,12,2,3 which is also afflicted by Moon lord of 8 so job in and out and trouble clearly seen. Period starting from July-2015, will vanish all you program and you will rise success all around. Try to get on and survive these period.

I would answer any based on Astrology/Numerology/Numbers/Alphabets/Colours including marriage, carrier, success, match making, longevity, financial status & recovery etc. I will deal any one questions from an individual at a time. I can help out based on psychology / dreams / feeling, 'What you think and You feel to think to and from others', "What you have watched in your dream during sleep and your feeling related to dream". "Your intuitions related what you have done or what are you going to do". - Who do not know their time of birth, to help such people and guide them based on research and assumption is also possible but for correction in result, date of birth and time is mandatory. As I have researched astrology through Indian, Muslim and Western calculation, I would suggest to best guidance is based on Ascendant and Moon Sign. Difference of two to three minutes can chance your destiny therefore I would disclaim my answer if it is opposed to your life. I do submit my answer based on the time given it may or may not be exact according to the result but whatever the time you will provide, my answer would be accurate according to the given time.

Since 2000 i am practicing astrology,i have solved numerous cases successfully. I have dealt with different types of queries related to human life situations eg. Marriage, carrier, success, longevity, financial status, wealth, relations, Evil related issues. I suppose my accuracy is more than 90%.

By professional, i am accountant after job, i serve in free time to help people.