Astrology/marriage

Question
dear rakshak,

can you please advise me on my marriage.
DOB-30th April 1979, place- Jodhpur (RAJ), time- 7.30 pm.
I am in a job and earn well, i am decent looking also.

i have had two relationships but both didn't convert to marriage. In-fact the last one has just broken up, we were engaged since 3 years. Can you tell me if he is the one whom i shall get married to, if you see marriage in my chart or someone less. We both love each other a lot but his mother is creating obstacles in our marriage as its an inter caste marriage.

your advise will be very helpful as i am going though very stressful time.

Thank you

Answer
Dear Dipti,

You have a love marriage in your chart and that will be outside your cast/community. The conjunction of a exalted venus and mars in your 6th house pisces makes you a very emotional person and there is a constant variation in energy and also indicates multiple relations before marriage. You are very expressive and you should control your over expressive nature. However, the present transit of saturn in libra, your ascendant and its prevailing dasha is causing delays in marriage...however, things will start getting favourable since november 2014, so you need to be patient till then.

Rgds and may god bless you,

Rakshak

Astrology

Rakshak