Hello! An answer to your question:

when to marriage and how will be marriage life?
will marry or not ?
vikas sethia ( JAIN)
06- january - 1978 . time 02:00 am , place - udaipur ( rajasthan) - India

education -MCA , presently Job in Birla group , good looking

many astrologer give time period but that always pass away...
its not a simple query ...

Dear Vikas

You are born in Sagittarius ascendant. Your 7th lord is placed in the 12th house. You are Manglik also. 7th house is aspected by Sun and Venus. This is not a very good cobmination for marriage.

But you should not worry your 7th house is occupied by Jupiter which is assuring you that you will get marry.

You will get marry between 27 April 2014 to 29th June 2014

1. Keep Thursday fast
2. Offer Green Vegitable to Cow on Wednesday
3. Recite Ketu beej mantra daily

Goddess Mahalaxmi bless you
Pt Ameesh Sharma

For more detail reading on lowest fee you can contact me
Email id: -
# 00-91-9984477310/7499736967
Skype id: - ameeshsharma23

Pt Ameesh Sharma

I am expert in Vedic astrology, Tarot card and Numerology. I have 12 years experience .I will provide you guidance according to your horoscope, running periods and transit. You can ask your question related to Career Finance Love Marriage Health Property Travel Progeny For detail reading add me on skype ameeshsharma23 Hangout visit on my website

I provide reading on Career, Business, love, Marriage, Education, Finance, travel based on Vedic Astrology. I also suggest suitable remedies and gemstones as per native horoscope I am working with many sites as an astrologer/Psychic. I am a panel astrologer in some top astrology web sites . I belong to educated Brahmin family/ My father is a successful journalist & a writer of spiritual books. My grandfather & forefathers were reputed astrologers of their times. This science is being practiced in my family since ages. I am blessed with the God gifted skill of predicting the future accompanied with the rich & vibrant experience & knowledge which is enriched with the blessings of my forefathers. I have the ability to provide answer and insight into complex questions that one faces in his/her personal & professional life. I am consulted by people of different age groups and backgrounds like Entrepreneurs, Doctors, Chartered Accountants, Educationists, Students, and Engineers etc. Also many well known individuals, Commercial Establishments & Industrial Organizations have benefitted from my experience and advice. My hobbies include astrology, reading spiritual books traveling. In regard to the powers of astrological predictions

Panel astrologer in Work with as an expert Work with as a freelance astrologer Work as as a freelance astrolger My own website is

I am Post Graduate from Kanpur University