Astrology/marriage ques

Question
Hello sir I wanted to ask regarding marriage ? When do you think it is possible and how will my spouse be ? Thanks a lot. Awaiting reply
Dob 15-8-86
Time 18:20pm
Place delhi

Answer
Pt Ameesh Sharma
Pt Ameesh Sharma  
Dear Ms Shivani

You are born in Capricorn ascendant . You 7th lord Moon is placed in the 12th house and the 7th house is occupied by Mercury and Sun. You are manglik also

This is not a very good combination for married life.There is some chances of engagement till 10 Oct 2013 If you will missed this chance than you will got marriage after Jan 2015.

You should perform following remedies these would be helpful for you

1. Thursday fast
2. Offer water to Surya dev daily
3. Donate red food on Tuesday
4. Perform lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati worship on every Monday

Goddess Mahalaxmi bless you

Pt Ameesh Sharma

Astrology

Pt Ameesh Sharma