Astrology/New Baby

Hi Sir,

My daughter just born on 4th August, 2013 at 11:45 AM in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.

I would like to know how is her stars? Is it Normal, good, very good & Excellent?

Please also suggest me if I have to take care of something very important which you notice in her chart.

Thank you,

Falguni Shah

Dear Falguni,

She is a very fortunate child..She has her lagnesh venus placed in its swanakshatra and her yog karak saturn is exalted in lagna which will give her excellent health and fame..also, her 9th house and moon sign lord mercury is placed in its own house which is why she will prove very lucky for her father and also herself will be bestowed with lot of good luck and lakshmi..She also has gaj kesari & chandra-mangala yogas which are very profound yoga in a horoscope. Overall, she has very well placed stars and will enjoy a long,healthy and happy life.

However, her married life can be disturbed and you need to take care while selecting her life partner.

Rgds and may god bless you,

I can provide solutions for gemstones, timing of events, mahurat, business partnerships, career, marriage and problems related to progeny. Astrology is a very complex science and requires deep rooted understanding. From ages people in India and around the globe have resorted to astrological solutions for peoblems pertaining to business, job stability, marriage, seperation, occult, child birth etc. The irony in todays scenario is, that there are many questions but very limited solutions. By solutions i do not mean answers. There is a difference in both. Providing a solution to any astrological query requires a very deep study of all aspects related to the clients life such as his childhood, his parents, his work, spouse etc. Followed by a analysis of his bith chart, navamsa chart, shashtiamsa chart, drekkana and many such shadvarg or divisional charts. Also, it has to be understood that what nakshatra moon has been at the time of birth and what planets were favouring the client at the time of his birth and are the same favouring him as on date also? I keep my focus on all these areas while arriving to a solution. I repeat again, solution is always different to the answer. That is the reason i have very limited clients and i serve them with full dedication as guided by the all mighty!

I have been pracising astrology since 2004 and have helped people from all walks of life. Earlier i did not charge a penny for the help rendered to the needy, but subsequently i started feeling that in todays world people do not take your free offerings very seriously. Sice 2010 i have made my services chargable. I would be answering only 1 free question. For paid services, you can get in touch with me on

MBA,BBA,Diploma in public administration and certifiction in vedic astrology by maharishi sansthan.