Astrology/please help

Question
my  DOB: 15 march 1963, time: 2.30am , Place:Deoria (u.p)

I have been facing lots of ups and downs since my career started and have faced a lot of tough times. I am very hardworking and get lots of promotions but whenever everything starts looking prosperous suddenly something bad happens and i loose my job for no reason and am compelled to sit back at home doing nothing for months then again i have to start up fresh and again i excel and again after some time have to face the same thing again. I have a very good wife and loving daughters (adopted i dont have my own child) but i am not supported by my paternal side however me and my wife have have supported and loved them throughout. Even right now I am in big trouble cant be revealed here.I really want to know whats going to happen next...will my life become happy and prosperous in future, when is my best period starting? what job/business should i take up for a stable and bright career?

Answer
Dear Rajesh,

Inspite of all positive things in life, it happens that the destiny has some bitterness in store for us due to our purva karma...You  have a good mind, skillfull in nature, very loving wife and everything that could make you lead a smooth and successfull life, but the debiliation of your 5th house lord mars has kept you deprived of children and its debiliation in the dahamsa kundlai is the cause of your fall all the times.

Now, coming to remedies:

1.Wear a yellow sapphire of min 6 ct in your right hand index finger on thurday morning in punarvasu or pushya nakshatra.

2. Worship lord kartikaye regularly and recite hanuman chalisa daily.

3. Chant the mantra "om namo narayanaye" 108 times every thursday morning. Believe it or not, mantras have special healing powers.

The present trouble you are into will also get releived and things will be fine.

Rgds and may god bless you,

Rakshak

Astrology

Rakshak