Astrology/how to predict the childbirth and the number of children

QUESTION: I am trying to learn how to predict the childbirth and the number of children from mother's horoscope.
Is it possible to predict the month of childbirth from mother's horoscope ? i already have one baby girl want to know whether go for another baby or not please kindly suggest.
 thank you

ANSWER: Dear Sirsha

5th house of the horoscope is the house of children. Jupiter and Venus are important planet for child birth

Child birth is depend on running dasha and Jupiter transit

Goddess Mahalaxmi bless you

Pt Ameesh Sharma

am very poor in understanding these '5th house','jupiter' and 'dasha' and all will you please take time to explain clearly about this and mainly i want to know whether i should go for another baby or not?

These are technical term of astrology.

Without your birth detail I can't tell you anything

Goddess Mahalaxmi bless you
Pt Ameesh Sharma
For more detail reading on lowest fee you can contact me
Email id: -
# 00-91-9984477310/7499736967
Skype id: - ameeshsharma23

Pt Ameesh Sharma

I am expert in Vedic astrology, Tarot card and Numerology. I have 12 years experience .I will provide you guidance according to your horoscope, running periods and transit. You can ask your question related to Career Finance Love Marriage Health Property Travel Progeny For detail reading add me on skype ameeshsharma23 Hangout visit on my website

I provide reading on Career, Business, love, Marriage, Education, Finance, travel based on Vedic Astrology. I also suggest suitable remedies and gemstones as per native horoscope I am working with many sites as an astrologer/Psychic. I am a panel astrologer in some top astrology web sites . I belong to educated Brahmin family/ My father is a successful journalist & a writer of spiritual books. My grandfather & forefathers were reputed astrologers of their times. This science is being practiced in my family since ages. I am blessed with the God gifted skill of predicting the future accompanied with the rich & vibrant experience & knowledge which is enriched with the blessings of my forefathers. I have the ability to provide answer and insight into complex questions that one faces in his/her personal & professional life. I am consulted by people of different age groups and backgrounds like Entrepreneurs, Doctors, Chartered Accountants, Educationists, Students, and Engineers etc. Also many well known individuals, Commercial Establishments & Industrial Organizations have benefitted from my experience and advice. My hobbies include astrology, reading spiritual books traveling. In regard to the powers of astrological predictions

Panel astrologer in Work with as an expert Work with as a freelance astrologer Work as as a freelance astrolger My own website is

I am Post Graduate from Kanpur University