Astrology/promotion

Question
Pranam sir
I am due for a promotion, but not getting any for some or the other reason. pl tell me when will I get the same.  sir I will be greatful if you can also pridict how will be my married life?

dob-8th nov 1985.time-11:20 PM, Place-delhi

thank you so much

Answer
Dear Sapna,

The prevailing rahu dasaha is creating hurdles in your career plus the period from november 2012 till september 2015 is specially challenging for you. Success will come to you, but after a lot of struggle. You need to do following remedies:

1. Wear a yellow sapphire in right hand ring finger on thursday at the time of sunrise.

2. Worship lord vishnu regularly as he is the supreme protector for you.

3. Offer wheat to a priest in a temple on sunday...do this for minimum 7 sundays.

Rgds and may god bless you,

Rakshak

Astrology

Rakshak