Astrology/Regarding promotion

Question
Hello sir,  sry that I forgot to gave you the detail ..my husband name is Peeyush Kant kurl. Date of birth is 27/11/1981. Time of birth is 8:30 am .. Place of birth is Amritsar ( Punjab) India.. N my question is same when will he get the promotion and as he is planning to change his job is it good for him. Thank you..

Answer
Dear Taruni

Your husband was born in Scorpio ascendant

He is in the main period of Venus which is his 12th lord and sub period of Rahu which is placed in the 9th house in enemy Moon house. This period will continue till December 2015.

This is a tough time for him. He should be careful on the work place. He should avoid change in this period.

He will get promotion after this period.

I am suggesting some remedies these would be helpful for him

1. Perform Rahu beej mantra daily
2. Donate some money to housemaid of sweeper on SAturday

Goddess Mahalaxmi bless you

Pt Ameesh Sharma  

Astrology

Pt Ameesh Sharma