DOB: 29.05.1979
Place: Indore(MP)
TIME: 8:00 AM

Dear Sir,

I have entered into budh mahadasha after 19 years of shani periods in January.The entire period of saturn have been fruitful for me like my career shaped up nicely, i got married and have two kids.. but though budh is my lagnesh as well as rashi lord, i am little sceptical because it being combust in 12th house. I sincerely need your advise regarding the progress of my budh dasha and any alert in specific.

Also, i am wearing a blue sapphire since last two years. Should i continue wearing the same as it has always proven beneficial for me and keeps my focus and temprament in control.

Any specific remedies would be appriciated.

Warm Regards

Dear Yash,

It is true that your Mercury is combust within 1 degree with Sun and that too in 12th house from Lagna and Moon both.

Not much can be commented on your scepticism about Mercury in absence of any personal data and background about you. It finally depends on locations , type of work and activities you do in Mercury period because planet can give good results also if its conditions are fulfilled and can punish if not fulfilled.

As per my astrological professional ethics , I recommend any alert or behavioural remedy only after a personal interaction , through which I first establish the impact of planets .

You may keep on wearing the blue sapphire , if you find it suiting you.

Please do not forget to rate the answer as any follow up or future questions on this chart , will not be taken up, in absence of rating of this question.

Thanks, Goodluck and Happy new year 2014,

Y C Shukla

Please visit and With academic qualifications in Engineering , Management , Astrology and currently pursued LLB along with 24 year experience of corporate service life , online astrology consultancy solving hundreds of cases of professionals , you can get help from me in following areas : 1. Knowing Your Own Potential via Study of Astrological Chart . 2. Knowing Your School Going Children's Natural Potential in study and enhancing that in right direction for future career. 3. Any Issue Requiring Decision-Making in Personal life like marriage , children , house purchase , health, investment , litigation etc and professional issues like job change , future planning , career changes etc.

After completing a 2 year Jyotish Acharya Course from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, New Delhi in 2002, I have been practising astrology in many fields. Apart from native astrology , I have proven research in applications of astrology in corporate management,indian stock-market movements,career / service etc.

I served in NTPC Ltd ( India ) & Powergrid Corporation of India for 24 years as High Voltage Power Transmission Engineer and took voluntary retirement as Chief Manager in 2012 and now working as technical consultant for High Voltage power transmission companies. I also practice astrology at my website .

Are you in search of Authentic Astrological advice, based on mathematics of time cycles ? You have reached the right website . Let me guide you how to use this site as this site has answers to many questions of life ! A. If you are in some medical problem , you search a doctor . When you are suggested about a doctor , you should know his background , experience and qualification . Same should be done for an astrologer also . So, Visit this page about Myself here

B.Tech (Electrical) in 1988, PG Diploma in Management,2 Year Course Jyotish Acharya from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan , New Delhi in 2002.Currently I am completing my 3 year LLB course .

See my write ups at my website I have travelled all over India and abroad in last 25 years in connection with my service as High Voltage Engineer employment and training.

Done full life analysis for more than 200 professionals like doctors, engineers , lawyers , executives , CEOs and government officials as professional astrologer at my website . Specialised consultation for professionals available .