Astrology/budh mahadasha

Birth details: 29.05.1979/8:00 AM/Indore(MP)

Dear Sir,

I have my budh mahadasha started on 1st january 2014..My entire period of saturn dasha of 19 years was good and i have evolved as a much better professional and family person..However, the placement of my mercury in 12th house gives me doubts though its my rashi as well as ascendant lord. How do you see my budh maha dasha?

I am wearing blue sapphire since last 1.5 yrs..any other stone or remedy suggested?

Thanks in advance,

In Mithun lagna Budh mahadasha gives good results. But, in your case lord of ascendant and rash- Budh is in twelfth house with Sun. Hence you may not get desired support from it. Wear energized Budh Yantra locket. God bless.

Anil(Jyotish Shiromani)  

Anil (Jyotish Shiromani)

I have 10 years of experience in professional astrology. You can ask your problems related with career, marriage, business, love affairs and any other type of question. Please ask only one question. For detailed analysis, contact on phone or email. While sending question, do not forget to include your: Date of Birth, Time of Birth and Place of Birth. ...............

I have 10 years experience in Vedic Astrology and I am a professional astrologer. I am a Certified Vedic Astrologer.

B.Sc, Diploma in Journalism, Jyotish Shiromani.