Dear sir,
I want to do construction business on my sonís name (name: AARYAN)
will i get good success?
Will my budha dasha is good for business?

My details:
DOB = 14 OCT 1977
TOB = 17:06 (05:06 PM)
         18:28 N     79:06 E

My sonís (AARYAN) details:
DOB = 05 May 2008
TOB = 22:35  (10:35 PM)
         18:48 N,  78:56 E

Thanks & best regards,

Dear Raj,

I had answered this very question on 12th Dec 2013. So, the answer has to be same :

"You were running Saturn Mahadasha till July 2013 and second stage of Saadesaati till October 2014. So, your stay abroad is justified as Saturn is lord of 12th house of foreign places sitting in 6th house of service job.

It will be only after 2016 end , when Mercury-Venus period will start and Saadesaati will complete and then you can be financially and professionally settled in India.

Though the process can start earlier also, as you can have some good developments on construction front from July 2014 , when Jupiter reaches your 10th house from Moon and aspecting 4th house of construction activities."

As for as naming the business on your son's name is concerned , I have nothing to say for or against this and I do not believe in this. The reason is that , what one can easily change , is certainly not a big factor in  destiny. Destiny means which you cannot change at all or with great efforts only , like your time of birth, parents etc . Son's name can also be changed , if required . So, it is not a big factor and you may go on with your plans without an issue.

You can read my article on this issue  here :

Please do not forget to rate the answer as any follow up or future questions on this chart , will not be taken up, in absence of rating of this question.

Thanks, Goodluck and Happy new year 2014,

Y C Shukla  

Please visit and With academic qualifications in Engineering , Management , Astrology and currently pursued LLB along with 24 year experience of corporate service life , online astrology consultancy solving hundreds of cases of professionals , you can get help from me in following areas : 1. Knowing Your Own Potential via Study of Astrological Chart . 2. Knowing Your School Going Children's Natural Potential in study and enhancing that in right direction for future career. 3. Any Issue Requiring Decision-Making in Personal life like marriage , children , house purchase , health, investment , litigation etc and professional issues like job change , future planning , career changes etc.

After completing a 2 year Jyotish Acharya Course from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, New Delhi in 2002, I have been practising astrology in many fields. Apart from native astrology , I have proven research in applications of astrology in corporate management,indian stock-market movements,career / service etc.

I served in NTPC Ltd ( India ) & Powergrid Corporation of India for 24 years as High Voltage Power Transmission Engineer and took voluntary retirement as Chief Manager in 2012 and now working as technical consultant for High Voltage power transmission companies. I also practice astrology at my website .

Are you in search of Authentic Astrological advice, based on mathematics of time cycles ? You have reached the right website . Let me guide you how to use this site as this site has answers to many questions of life ! A. If you are in some medical problem , you search a doctor . When you are suggested about a doctor , you should know his background , experience and qualification . Same should be done for an astrologer also . So, Visit this page about Myself here

B.Tech (Electrical) in 1988, PG Diploma in Management,2 Year Course Jyotish Acharya from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan , New Delhi in 2002.Currently I am completing my 3 year LLB course .

See my write ups at my website I have travelled all over India and abroad in last 25 years in connection with my service as High Voltage Engineer employment and training.

Done full life analysis for more than 200 professionals like doctors, engineers , lawyers , executives , CEOs and government officials as professional astrologer at my website . Specialised consultation for professionals available .