Astrology/career

Question
I want to pursue my MBA from a prestigious institute of India. will I be able to do so in this year. i am facing lot of trouble in my career and lot of obstruction and delays. kindly guide and give remedy. In which field do you see a flourishing career for me.

24 feb 1989, 2.10 am, patna bihar

Answer
h,

You are under mahadasha of Rahu and this planet is responsible for your problems. Wear energized Rahu Yantra locket. Read Hanuman Chalisa daily. I think Police/Armed Forces/CA/CS/Law and Banking sector are those areas where you can get success. God bless.

Anil(Jyotish Shiromani)  

Astrology

Anil (Jyotish Shiromani)