Astrology/career n health

I want to know about my husband' career growth his promotions. For nearly 7 yrs he is working very hard n struggling in life but it seems fruitless. Now he has lost all the hopes in life. Please let me know will he have good progress n promotions for which he really deserves. Now he is mentally n physically down. Now i too cant see him like this. Please assist me. Thanks for your valuable time.
DOB: 20.03.1977,  TIME- 22:15(10:15PM);  PLACE: Thane city.

Dear Rit,

Your description matches with your husband's chart. With Saturn placed in 10th house of profession ,  4 planets in 6th & 8th house and ascendant being under Rahu-Ketu axis , things have to be difficult .

The running dasha of Retrograde Venus , who happens to be lagnesh and 8th lord of sudden problems is also not very supportive till 2020.

The present 8th transit of Saturn for Meena Moonsign from Nov-11 to Oct-14 is really bad for profession , finance and children .

So, dasha wise and transit wise things are very bad from at least 2011.

But , please don't lose hope. After June 2014, Jupiter's entry into Cancer and Saturn's entry into Scorpio in Nov -14 will improve things to some extent and things will be better than previous years.

In view of complex chart , your husband do need to take a good astrological counselling to better cope up with the present situations and you are welcome for phone consultations by contacting me at .

Please do not forget to rate the answer as any follow up or future questions on this chart , will not be taken up, in absence of rating of this question.

Thanks, Goodluck and Happy new year 2014,

Y C Shukla  

Please visit and With academic qualifications in Engineering , Management , Astrology and currently pursued LLB along with 24 year experience of corporate service life , online astrology consultancy solving hundreds of cases of professionals , you can get help from me in following areas : 1. Knowing Your Own Potential via Study of Astrological Chart . 2. Knowing Your School Going Children's Natural Potential in study and enhancing that in right direction for future career. 3. Any Issue Requiring Decision-Making in Personal life like marriage , children , house purchase , health, investment , litigation etc and professional issues like job change , future planning , career changes etc.

After completing a 2 year Jyotish Acharya Course from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, New Delhi in 2002, I have been practising astrology in many fields. Apart from native astrology , I have proven research in applications of astrology in corporate management,indian stock-market movements,career / service etc.

I served in NTPC Ltd ( India ) & Powergrid Corporation of India for 24 years as High Voltage Power Transmission Engineer and took voluntary retirement as Chief Manager in 2012 and now working as technical consultant for High Voltage power transmission companies. I also practice astrology at my website .

Are you in search of Authentic Astrological advice, based on mathematics of time cycles ? You have reached the right website . Let me guide you how to use this site as this site has answers to many questions of life ! A. If you are in some medical problem , you search a doctor . When you are suggested about a doctor , you should know his background , experience and qualification . Same should be done for an astrologer also . So, Visit this page about Myself here

B.Tech (Electrical) in 1988, PG Diploma in Management,2 Year Course Jyotish Acharya from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan , New Delhi in 2002.Currently I am completing my 3 year LLB course .

See my write ups at my website I have travelled all over India and abroad in last 25 years in connection with my service as High Voltage Engineer employment and training.

Done full life analysis for more than 200 professionals like doctors, engineers , lawyers , executives , CEOs and government officials as professional astrologer at my website . Specialised consultation for professionals available .