Astrology/Dasha help lease

Dear Master,

I am at my last phase of Rahu MD. The last few years have been extreme with set back and disappointments. Sade Sati was also a large contributor I was and still and to some extent so hopeless that I contemplated suicide many times.

Now according to my birthchart I am entertering Guru MD soon and it seems like I have Hamsa yoga too. However, being a Gemini descendant, is this not a very bad combination?

I am very scared because I don't think I can handle another 16 years of hell.

I would be happy to just be able to get married and live like ordinary people.

If you could please give me some advanced warning I would be grateful.

dob: March 28, 1972
time: 11:55 am UTC +7:00
place: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
longitude: 106E40'00
latitude: 10N45,00

mars (bhukthi) is 5th from Rahu, who is in 8th. rahu in 8th is good. but mars 5th from rahu is not good. so the problems in rahu-mars period.
Also for simha-moon sign, saturn in sade-sathi is very bad, because saturn is the black-step-son of sun(bright), so saturn hates sun to the core, so he hits badly simha-moon-sign persons, in sade-sathe.

guru as 10th and 7th lord in 7th, has kendrathipathiya dosha, in this time, you would think too much than your real worth (over-confident), which will lead to problems.

You will get married in this guru dasha. Guru is in venus-star who is in 11th, so profits accrue from job or business.

You will get married between Jan 2014 to Jan 2015

Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrologer from 2001. Free Vedic Astrology, vedic Astrology, Learn Astrology, pancha pakshi astrology Vedic Astrology Horoscope Predictions - I am accurate with my own astrological algorithm. Google+ Visit below forum to know more about . Vedic Astrology horoscope predictions given. Remedies for any Doshas in chart. Timing activities as per one's chart. Advice on Mantras, Gem stones and Yantras. Pancha Pakshi timing predictions. Nadiamsa ( 150th harmonic chart) predictions.

I am a Vedic Astrologer since 2001. Your destiny is well defined at the time of your birth and may be investigated with the accurate tools given by Vedic Astrology. This extraordinary science has been built upon a very sound, holy and ancient knowledge allowing the astrologer to enter and decode the chart scientifically. This is the first aim of Vedic Astrology.The second aim of Vedic Astrology is to offer an appropriate guidance to the native- at any given moment of his choice- to help him to understand the challenges of his life, and allow him to appropriately deal with the seemingly "hard times" circumstances in his own experience.Here comes the third aim of Vedic Astrology which may be considered as a very unique one, thanks to its remedial measures. By doing some rituals, wearing appropriate stones, following psychological astrology-based advice and correcting some points of one's lifestyle, the deepness of the grieves may be progressively reduced and the challenges successfully overcome.

Traditional knowledge of Vedic Astrology, and have acquired a predictive technique from Shodasamsa charts. Know temples for remedial measures for doshas

Users at