Astrology/Marriage

Question
QUESTION: Dear Sir,

After many many marriage trails, my marriage was fixed. But as the marriage date approached and all arrangements were made, me and my fiance met in a accident, and court case is going on and marriage is on hold. Is it ok to proced with the marriage and does the boy gets out of court issues safely? How is the Boy's married life?

Girls details:
DOB: Feb 27th 1987
TOB: 7:15am
Place: Amalapuram, AP

Boys details:
DOB: Sept 7th, 1987
TOB: 9:35pm
Place: Secunderabad, AP

Thank you so much

ANSWER: The matching and the compatability is very good. But in Boy's chart  Mars ( Mangal) is very weak.
Arrange  Subrahmanya puja in a temple  and donate Redgrams on a few Tuesdays.
Donate some amount to a deaf and dumb school children.
Your marriage will be happy and you both will be happy.

QUESTION: Dear Sir,

This is the follow up from the above mail. I got married to the above mentioned guy, and since then my life is very bad. He has been harassing me and always mentally torturing me despite using my finances and other resources. My parents and his parents counseled him and told him his behavior bad. Does this marriage continue/ does he change? Please advise some mantra/sloka that can give me peace.

Thanks.

Answer
Havisha... after  Jan 2015, the life will be better and happy.
He is suffering from  psycological  dis-order, or inferiority complex.
Read Subrahmanya stotram , on Tuesdays and if possible   Hanuman chalisa also daily.
Dont respond to him and treat him as a child.  But he is very good some times.
Try to listen to him MUSIC,  if possible.  

Astrology

Subbarao MV