hi i have some knowledge in vedic astrology, i have begun to study astrology. Im a male,5:53pm 6/10/1978 Adelaide South Australia Australia.34.9290 S, 138.6010 E -9.5 hrs

1 Will i get married in this dasha and sub dasha? Venus Venus?

is venus a good dasha? since its in its own sign however in the 8th it can bring sudden losses and gains?

I have running Venus dasha, sub venus, venus sitting in the 8th house with mars, in birth chart and i have sade sati running, while saturn is in the 7th house, will this cause delay in spouse marriage until saturn transits in november?
I am aware that my marriage will be delayed, till around this time i have been married before

2 What type of spouse will I have?

I am aware that jupiter will transit in a favourable house and have great aspects on my houses, since i have struggling financially.

Your answer will help me understand my chart better to help my predictions as im learning astrology.

thankyou and god bless""

After march 2015 and before Nov 2016, you will get married.
venus becomes neutral being as 8th in 8th, and in guru-star who is in 5th.
correction, saturn is in 6th house (simha), so no problem.
wife will be intelligent and sharp features.
After Jan 2015 your finance will stablize

Visit my forum

Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrologer from 2001. Free Vedic Astrology, vedic Astrology, Learn Astrology, pancha pakshi astrology Vedic Astrology Horoscope Predictions - I am accurate with my own astrological algorithm. Google+ Visit below forum to know more about . Vedic Astrology horoscope predictions given. Remedies for any Doshas in chart. Timing activities as per one's chart. Advice on Mantras, Gem stones and Yantras. Pancha Pakshi timing predictions. Nadiamsa ( 150th harmonic chart) predictions.

I am a Vedic Astrologer since 2001. Your destiny is well defined at the time of your birth and may be investigated with the accurate tools given by Vedic Astrology. This extraordinary science has been built upon a very sound, holy and ancient knowledge allowing the astrologer to enter and decode the chart scientifically. This is the first aim of Vedic Astrology.The second aim of Vedic Astrology is to offer an appropriate guidance to the native- at any given moment of his choice- to help him to understand the challenges of his life, and allow him to appropriately deal with the seemingly "hard times" circumstances in his own experience.Here comes the third aim of Vedic Astrology which may be considered as a very unique one, thanks to its remedial measures. By doing some rituals, wearing appropriate stones, following psychological astrology-based advice and correcting some points of one's lifestyle, the deepness of the grieves may be progressively reduced and the challenges successfully overcome.

Traditional knowledge of Vedic Astrology, and have acquired a predictive technique from Shodasamsa charts. Know temples for remedial measures for doshas

Users at