Astrology/Spirtuality & Astrology

QUESTION: Hello Sir,

Thanks for your time.

My Details:
DoB: 31-07-1980
Time: 1.15 PM
Place of Birth: Nalgonda, AP

I have only one question sir!!. I am very inclined to spirituality & Astrology...want to learn astrology.

Please let me know if this is possible.

Again, thanks for your time.Eagerly waiting for your reply.

Jagdish M

ANSWER: Dear Jagdish,

You have asked a good question and it is a serious question as well. But , before answering your question , I would like to know your some personality trait, education, current profession etc , to confirm the ascendant.

Y C Shukla

QUESTION: Thank u sir!!

Currently working for a kpo/bpo company..supporting US based client
Education: MCom
Personal info.
Height: 5 11, well build
Usually carefree attitude. for music, mistic things..

Hope these details are useful.

Thanks. Will wait for ur rply.

Your Chart
Your Chart  
Dear Jagdish,

Before  I discuss your chart with respect to your question , it would be necessary to discuss the parameters of becoming a true and knowledgeable astrologer ( not the overnight , TV , newspaper kind fake astrologers) .

1. Placement , association and ownership of present Mahadasha lord and its relationship with Lagnesh, Jupiter and Saturn and sometimes Ketu also.
2. Association of above planets with 5th,8th ,9th, 10th and 12th houses and lords.
3. Strength of Lagnesh planet, Mercury and Jupiter in Lagna chart.
4. Transit of Saturn over 8th,9th or 12th houses from Moon Chart.

Above are most important factors , which initiate a person into astrology or spirituality professions.

I am attaching your chart image. You are currently undergoing Budh-Guru period.

Now let us check your chart with respect to above parameters.

Present MD lord Mercury has Dasha upto 2017 end and remaining AD are of Jup and Sat only and Merc-Jup is running.

Venus as lagnesh is associated with MD lord Mercury in 9th house.

Mercury is placed in 9th house of spirituality and Jupiter in 11th, aspecting 5th house of education , means you can undergo astrological training till May 2015 and keep on this interest, atleast till 2017 .

Possibility of astrological interest continuing in Ketu Mahadasha is a little less but still with some efforts , it can continue.

Current 8th transit of Saturn ( Nov-14 to Oct-14) from Meena Rashi , also supports your current interest in astrology for learning it for profession and Saturn is well placed in 12th house in Lagna.

Therefore, you can see that many parameters are fulfilled as on date and that is why , you are having deep interest in astrology at the moment.

I hope that your interest in astrology continues in future.

Please do not forget to rate the answer as any follow up or future questions on this chart , will not be taken up, in absence of rating of this question.

Thanks, Goodluck and Happy new year 2014,

Y C Shukla  

Please visit and With academic qualifications in Engineering , Management , Astrology and currently pursued LLB along with 24 year experience of corporate service life , online astrology consultancy solving hundreds of cases of professionals , you can get help from me in following areas : 1. Knowing Your Own Potential via Study of Astrological Chart . 2. Knowing Your School Going Children's Natural Potential in study and enhancing that in right direction for future career. 3. Any Issue Requiring Decision-Making in Personal life like marriage , children , house purchase , health, investment , litigation etc and professional issues like job change , future planning , career changes etc.

After completing a 2 year Jyotish Acharya Course from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, New Delhi in 2002, I have been practising astrology in many fields. Apart from native astrology , I have proven research in applications of astrology in corporate management,indian stock-market movements,career / service etc.

I served in NTPC Ltd ( India ) & Powergrid Corporation of India for 24 years as High Voltage Power Transmission Engineer and took voluntary retirement as Chief Manager in 2012 and now working as technical consultant for High Voltage power transmission companies. I also practice astrology at my website .

Are you in search of Authentic Astrological advice, based on mathematics of time cycles ? You have reached the right website . Let me guide you how to use this site as this site has answers to many questions of life ! A. If you are in some medical problem , you search a doctor . When you are suggested about a doctor , you should know his background , experience and qualification . Same should be done for an astrologer also . So, Visit this page about Myself here

B.Tech (Electrical) in 1988, PG Diploma in Management,2 Year Course Jyotish Acharya from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan , New Delhi in 2002.Currently I am completing my 3 year LLB course .

See my write ups at my website I have travelled all over India and abroad in last 25 years in connection with my service as High Voltage Engineer employment and training.

Done full life analysis for more than 200 professionals like doctors, engineers , lawyers , executives , CEOs and government officials as professional astrologer at my website . Specialised consultation for professionals available .