Astrology/Studying Abroad

Hello respected.My question is will I go abroad for higher education like my master degree.Im still in school in my country.Please please help my with you knowledge,
My data
born 1.september.1988
Time 22:20
Place Travnik
Country Bosnia and Herzegovina

Dear Hanna,

I am glad to have another question from you . I had answered your one question on 11th November 2013
on working abroad in law sector like UN offices :

" Based on your chart ,Jupiter , the planet for law , justice, righteousness and philanthropy is placed in ascendant and therefore, you have inherited these good attributes and you have rightly chosen law as your study subject.

Further , you are currently undergoing main period of Rahu ( The Moon's node) till 2028. Rahu is considered very good for international , foreign things and is the only planet for diplomacy and spying . Therefore , you can safely pursue this discipline, away from your country and with UN bodies. After 2028 till 2044, you will run Jupiter main period , which will be really good for philanthropic activities in your life."

I would like to repeat above answer for your current question on education.

As you are running Rahu period till 2028 ,your all ventures like education,career ,marriage in abroad will be successful.

Please do not forget to rate the answer as any follow up or future questions on this chart , will not be taken up, in absence of rating of this question.

Thanks, Goodluck and Happy new year 2014,

Y C Shukla  

Please visit and With academic qualifications in Engineering , Management , Astrology and currently pursued LLB along with 24 year experience of corporate service life , online astrology consultancy solving hundreds of cases of professionals , you can get help from me in following areas : 1. Knowing Your Own Potential via Study of Astrological Chart . 2. Knowing Your School Going Children's Natural Potential in study and enhancing that in right direction for future career. 3. Any Issue Requiring Decision-Making in Personal life like marriage , children , house purchase , health, investment , litigation etc and professional issues like job change , future planning , career changes etc.

After completing a 2 year Jyotish Acharya Course from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, New Delhi in 2002, I have been practising astrology in many fields. Apart from native astrology , I have proven research in applications of astrology in corporate management,indian stock-market movements,career / service etc.

I served in NTPC Ltd ( India ) & Powergrid Corporation of India for 24 years as High Voltage Power Transmission Engineer and took voluntary retirement as Chief Manager in 2012 and now working as technical consultant for High Voltage power transmission companies. I also practice astrology at my website .

Are you in search of Authentic Astrological advice, based on mathematics of time cycles ? You have reached the right website . Let me guide you how to use this site as this site has answers to many questions of life ! A. If you are in some medical problem , you search a doctor . When you are suggested about a doctor , you should know his background , experience and qualification . Same should be done for an astrologer also . So, Visit this page about Myself here

B.Tech (Electrical) in 1988, PG Diploma in Management,2 Year Course Jyotish Acharya from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan , New Delhi in 2002.Currently I am completing my 3 year LLB course .

See my write ups at my website I have travelled all over India and abroad in last 25 years in connection with my service as High Voltage Engineer employment and training.

Done full life analysis for more than 200 professionals like doctors, engineers , lawyers , executives , CEOs and government officials as professional astrologer at my website . Specialised consultation for professionals available .