Astrology/sucess in life.

sir ,
i am a resident of haldwani (district nainital) in uttrakhand my name
is akshit joshi and i am doing bsc. hons. in physicsfrom delhi university. please tell me in which career i will excel
and what are my future prospects and also tell me about any abroad going chances. my date of birth is 3, December,
1995.and birth time -7:34pm,birth place- haldwani( district- nainital
, state- uttrakhand)

4th lord mercury, in 6th,in its own star, so it is best for you to be in research and basic science. 5th lord (higher studies) venus in 7th, the subject that choose MSc will take you to giddy heights and short travels to foreign. 9-5 job (10th lord) is not suitable to you, BUT put up with it, to achieve material stability.

Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrologer from 2001. Free Vedic Astrology, vedic Astrology, Learn Astrology, pancha pakshi astrology Vedic Astrology Horoscope Predictions - I am accurate with my own astrological algorithm. Google+ Visit below forum to know more about . Vedic Astrology horoscope predictions given. Remedies for any Doshas in chart. Timing activities as per one's chart. Advice on Mantras, Gem stones and Yantras. Pancha Pakshi timing predictions. Nadiamsa ( 150th harmonic chart) predictions.

I am a Vedic Astrologer since 2001. Your destiny is well defined at the time of your birth and may be investigated with the accurate tools given by Vedic Astrology. This extraordinary science has been built upon a very sound, holy and ancient knowledge allowing the astrologer to enter and decode the chart scientifically. This is the first aim of Vedic Astrology.The second aim of Vedic Astrology is to offer an appropriate guidance to the native- at any given moment of his choice- to help him to understand the challenges of his life, and allow him to appropriately deal with the seemingly "hard times" circumstances in his own experience.Here comes the third aim of Vedic Astrology which may be considered as a very unique one, thanks to its remedial measures. By doing some rituals, wearing appropriate stones, following psychological astrology-based advice and correcting some points of one's lifestyle, the deepness of the grieves may be progressively reduced and the challenges successfully overcome.

Traditional knowledge of Vedic Astrology, and have acquired a predictive technique from Shodasamsa charts. Know temples for remedial measures for doshas

Users at