Im currently seeking guidence. Here is my info

Shariya Morgan
October 28, 1985
Born: Trenton, New Jersey

TOB: unknown

I am an stay at home wife and mother, but I have an desire
to start my own business someday starting from home. Is this favorable? Anything you can tell me in regaurds to business/careerwould be greatly appreciated :-)

ANSWER: Hi Shariya,

Without your time of birth I can't say for sure. I looked at your "abbreviated" chart. You have an average amount of Metal in your chart. That's the element most closely associated with business. That's favorable. For you, the Wealth indicator is associated with Wood. This means that family and beauty are more likely to bring you happiness than money. Overall the indicators are mixed.

If you can find out your time, I can do a detailed, Purple Star chart. It would probably go a long way towards answering your question.

If you would like to learn more about Chinese Astrology, I highly recommend Susan Levitt's Taoist Astrology. Also, please visit my web site, If you would like more information about yourself, you can order one of several reports at the site for a modest charge. And, if you like the web site, please "like" it on Facebook and tell your friends about it.
BTW. My son is offering a fantastic deal on memberships at the web site. Itís probably the cheapest and most extensive package anywhere for continuing Astrology information and support. Please take a look.
In a solid, the atoms are very attracted to one another. The atoms vibrate but stay in fixed positions because of their strong attractions for one another.

Thank you for your question.

QUESTION: Yes, my apologies.

10/28/1985 4:09 am

Born, Trenton, NJ

Thank you much! :-)

Hi Shariya,

OK. I ran your Purple Star chart. You have four, very lucky stars and only one moderately unlucky one in your career palace. I'm not a psychic and can't promise you success with your very first try at business. But, if you work on a career in the coming years, you have a good chance of success. One note of caution. You are short both Water and Fire in your chart. These are needed if sales is a significant part of your work. You might want to have a plan for (someone else) doing sales and marketing for you. By the way, the stars in your Wealth Palace are also favorable. So it looks good for you.

Thank you for your question.  

Bill Hajdu

Chinese Astrology. I`ve done Chinese astrology for over 25 years, pimary experience Ming Shu style. I am NOT a psychic. I can't answer questions about when a particular event will occur, when/if your life will change, or what your spouse is going to be/look like. I do comment on relationships, career, personality analysis and life cycle chi, i.e., energy level and influences at each of the five stages of life. I evaluate specific relationships or can look at your love life in general. I can tell you your best career choices and whether the one you've chosen is good for you. And, I can identify the strong and weak times in your life. I've done work for Yahoo, and

I've studied Chinese astrology for over 25 years now and done many thousands of charts. My specialty is Four Pillars method, particularly as applied to evaluating relationships. I've also done Nine Star Ki and readings using Mah Jong tiles. I have now completed my first, automated Zi Wei Dou Shu (Purple Star) product. It focuses on Luck. Next year I plan on creating one or two more Purple Star projects focusing on Fate.

World Future Society

M.A. International Relations, University of Southern California (USC)

Distinguished Graduate, USC