Astrology/Career / Profession related

Question
QUESTION: Dear Sir,

I first of all thank you for taking time to answer my question.

I have been trying for jobs abroad (preferably US/UK) as I have several years of work experience and good mechanical engineering education. I would like to know if I would be getting one in the near future (say, in the next couple of months). Please analyze my chart and advise. My birth details below:

Date of Birth: 28-9-1970;
Place of Birth: Bangalore,India;
Time Of Birth: 11:05 AM

Thanks in advance.

ANSWER: Dear Ravi,

In absence of any personal background info about you , it is not possible to say it with certainty that a job offer from abroad would come in next 2 months. However, with Jupiter & Saturn both looking at your 12th house of abroad as well as 10th house of job , there is strong probability for such event till July 2015 and it can happen anytime till July 2015.

Thanks

Y C Shukla  

QUESTION: Dear Sir,

Thanks for the analysis. Please let me know what sort of background information you may need. Because this is a public website, I may not want to share my personal info. But, please do let me know.

Ravi.

ANSWER: Dear Ravi,

Every astrologer needs some basic personal information like temperament, current profession / designation, duration of the current problem/ issue or efforts in the direction of current issue etc to identify the planet responsible for the problem and that leads to prediction about the problem's solution. If that is not supplied with question , the very basic predictions are done by looking at transit of major planets , as I did in your case.

You can always put in private column as "YES" and that ensures that problem and its solution is not published on this website for everyone to see.

For more accuracy , a lot of work needs to be done , using various astrological techniques by confirming the past events first and then prediction is done .That is why it becomes a paid service. Also, despite all that work , a prediction remains a high probability only , not an absolute certainty. It is like a health check up report declaring you sick or healthy but it cannot predict or prevent the death !

So, if you have just asked a casual question, then my answer is adequate for you. Otherwise you may seek professional service from any astrologer.

Thanks,

Y C Shukla      

QUESTION: Dear Sir,

Thanks for your response. I absolutely agree that astrology should be used as a predictive tool (or a guide stick), but prediction should not be taken for granted 100% every time.

If I were to go with you for a professional reading of my chart and a detailed analysis for this particular question (will give you more details if I contact you at your personal email ID), how much it would cost me?. Will await your response.

Thanks.

Answer
Dear Ravi,

Thanks for understanding my point of view .

You may email  your birth details , your current problem and some basic details about your journey in life so far like education , job and major events you may like to share.

I will go through it and if I feel that some solution can come out , then only I will ask you to deposit my consultation fee in the bank account given in my website http://ycshukla.com .After getting fee , a telephonic discussion will happen and a written report will follow.  

The fee is Rs. 600/- for phone discussions about current problem and a brief report over email prescribing do's and don't with  a timeframe for solution of problem. If you want to go deeper in reasons why things happen in your life in a certain way , then you may opt for Rs. 2100/- where a 10 page report summarises your basic astro-design alongwith discussing  current problem.

Mind it that I prescribe only behaviour changes in sync with your cosmic design.

Please visit the website for more details and contact at ycshukla67@gmail.com .

Thanks,

Y C Shukla  

Astrology

Y C SHUKLA