Astrology/What is my destiny

Question
My name is Monique I was born on 12/25/1987 in Los Angeles, California at 3:42pm. I recently got a promotion and was relocated from San Francisco to Los Angeles while closer to my family I left my boyfriend of 2 years behind. We are currently doing the long distance thing but I am curious to know what my future holds. Is this the one I will be most happy growing old with or does fate hold something else in store for me? Along the same lines is this the right career path for me or would I be happy changing jobs/careers if that meant I could be closer to my significant other?  Any insight or astrological influences you might be able to provide would be warm received.

Answer
Hello Monique, You are welcome. Answer of your questions are following :
Q1.
Is this the one I will be most happy growing old with or does fate hold something else in store for me?
Ans: There are good time frame for your marriage going to start after 3rd of novemebr14 and it will be continue till august 2015 during this period you are advised to get married. The boy with whom you are connected seems having good energy but there are trouble seen that he will not be able to move. You both can have manage this and get together and have marriage early as possible this is the best pair and this marriage will be auspicious for you both. Your marriage house is showing that if suggested time frame is missed then your married life will not be good and you have struggle for for suitable boy.

Q2.
Along the same lines is this the right career path for me or would I be happy changing jobs/careers if that meant I could be closer to my significant other?  Any insight or astrological influences you might be able to provide would be warm received.
Ans: You have been entered is a golden time of your career and you have excellent growth in this career. You have been bestowed by God excellent career and money your life. Coming five years will put at sufficient development in your career. After five years you will be at the height of career which you can't dream now. So pray from God and give him thanks for favoring you.

God bless you

Astrology

Pradeep Mishra