Astrology/Dorm Guy

Question
Hello again and thanks for your time/service! :)

I am currently back at school and everything i working out fine. There jut happen to be this guy who lives down the hall from me in my dorm. I know that his name is Tim and that his birthday is October 21, 1994. Mine is May 3, 1994.

My question is: What are the chances that Tim finds me attractive?

Answer
Hi Jordan,

From a Chinese Astrology perspective this match has a 33% favorable rating, which is well below average. So there isn't a big chance of it lasting and bringing you the happiness you seek.

Your question about attractiveness is interesting. You each have a Dog and a Dragon sign. These are opposites that should not be paired together. But.... Funny thing. People do seem to be attracted to the sign that is the worst match for them. Me too! I have been attracted to Snake sign ladies, even though they are not supposed to be good for a Pig sign man. What I'm getting to is your attraction is most likely a "fatal attraction" rather than a match made in heaven. Like I said, I've had a few myself. Enjoy it, but don't put your hopes on it. Keep an eye out for something better.

Thank you for your question.

And, of course, you can order a complete report at www.onlinechineseastrology if you'd like to know more.

Astrology

Bill Hajdu