Astrology/Good time to look for love

I was born on 12/251987 at 3:42 pm. Is this a good time to look for love or would investing my time in work or family be better suited?

Hi Monique,

I'm looking at your Purple Star chart. You'll be 27 in December. You're in your Health Palace at age 27. And you have a very lucky star. You could focus on either or just go with the flow.  If you're thinking about changing jobs - and moving to a new place, Age 28 is the perfect time. Otherwise, your most favorable (this decade) age for career is age 30, which is in your Career Palace. You have 3 lucky stars there. Age 29 is in your Associates (friends/co-workers) Palace. It has both lucky and unlucky stars, a mixed time. Not much difference if you focus on work or relationships at that age.

If you would like to learn more about Chinese Astrology, I highly recommend Susan Levitt's Taoist Astrology. Also, please visit my web site, If you would like more information about yourself, you can order one of several reports at the site for a modest charge. And, if you like the web site, please "like" it on Facebook and tell your friends about it.
BTW. My son is offering a fantastic deal on memberships at the web site. Itís probably the cheapest and most extensive package anywhere for continuing Astrology information and support. Please take a look.
In a solid, the atoms are very attracted to one another. The atoms vibrate but stay in fixed positions because of their strong attractions for one another.

Thank you for your question.  

Bill Hajdu

Chinese Astrology. I`ve done Chinese astrology for over 25 years, pimary experience Ming Shu style. I am NOT a psychic. I can't answer questions about when a particular event will occur, when/if your life will change, or what your spouse is going to be/look like. I do comment on relationships, career, personality analysis and life cycle chi, i.e., energy level and influences at each of the five stages of life. I evaluate specific relationships or can look at your love life in general. I can tell you your best career choices and whether the one you've chosen is good for you. And, I can identify the strong and weak times in your life. I've done work for Yahoo, and

I've studied Chinese astrology for over 25 years now and done many thousands of charts. My specialty is Four Pillars method, particularly as applied to evaluating relationships. I've also done Nine Star Ki and readings using Mah Jong tiles. I have now completed my first, automated Zi Wei Dou Shu (Purple Star) product. It focuses on Luck. Next year I plan on creating one or two more Purple Star projects focusing on Fate.

World Future Society

M.A. International Relations, University of Southern California (USC)

Distinguished Graduate, USC