Astrology/my love life

Question
QUESTION: I was born in december 4, 1994 around 6 a.m. in Stockton, California, United States. what are my strong and weak point of my life?

ANSWER: Hi Ashley,

Your elements are slightly unbalanced; so, you do have strong and weak times and areas of your life.

Chi/energy/life force varies throughout a person's life. Your pattern looks like bookends. Your birth and retirement periods are characterized by low chi. The three stages of life in between are high normal to strong (mid-life, approximately age 35-55 being the strongest). During periods of strong chi life may seem easier, and you're likely to accomplish more. The reverse is true during low periods.

Your strong element is Fire, while your weakest are Earth and Metal. You're probably an action person (Fire) who is good at quick thinking and decisiveness but you may lack the determination (Metal) to finish things, especially long term projects. Strong Fire is also associated with charisma and leadership. Lack of Metal is also associated with a lack of a fighting spirit. You may back down too easily when things get tough. Earth is associated with practical, attention to details and common sense.

If you would like to learn more about Chinese Astrology, I highly recommend Susan Levitt's Taoist Astrology. Also, please visit my web site, www.onlinechineseastrology.com. If you would like more information about yourself, you can order one of several reports at the site for a modest charge. And, if you like the web site, please "like" it on Facebook and tell your friends about it.
BTW. My son is offering a fantastic deal on memberships at the web site. Itís probably the cheapest and most extensive package anywhere for continuing Astrology information and support. Please take a look.
In a solid, the atoms are very attracted to one another. The atoms vibrate but stay in fixed positions because of their strong attractions for one another.

Thank you for your question.

QUESTION: i was born in December 4, 1994 around 6am. i was wondering if you can give me some inside of my love life?

Answer
Hi Ashley,

You were born during the year of the Wood Dog, month of the Fire Rat, day of the Wood Rat and hour of the Fire Rabbit.

I've taken a look at your chart. Here are some of the most important things I saw.

First, your chart indicators of family happiness are low normal. You might have to put some effort into it, but a relationship that lasts and brings you happiness is certainly attainable.

Second, your sign mix makes you vulnerable to a fatal attraction. Horse is one of the best matches for your year, Dog sign. But, it's the worst match for your two Rat signs. So, you're likely to be attracted to someone who's not a fit for you.

Third, to be honest, there isn't really a sign I can recommend as a great match. The Dog's second best match is Tiger, which also conflicts with your two Rat signs. The sign that would probably result in the smoothest, possible relationship would be Pig, one year younger or 11 years older than you.

Fourth. Your elements are unbalanced. The key points are a large amount of Fire and and a small amount of Earth. This usually indicates somebody who rushes into things without thinking them through. So, you want to have a partner with a lot of common sense and who does think things through before leaping into action.

If you would like to learn more about relationships, I highly recommend Shelly Wu's Chinese Sexual Astrology and Susan Levitt's Taoist Astrology. Also, please visit my web site, www.onlinechineseastrology.com. If you would like a detailed analysis of your love life, you can order one at the site for a modest charge. And, if you like the web site, please "like" it on Facebook and tell your friends about it.

Thank you for your question.  

Astrology

Bill Hajdu