Astrology/Marriage Issues

My friends birthday is 21-12-1987.
Time of birth is 00:29 AM; place of birth is Udaipur Rajasthan.
She got married in 2013.But she has never got peace in her married life.She has not yet consummated their marriage.
Her husband's date of birth is 08-04-1985. Time 5:00 AM Place is Calcutta. He is not able to give her the status of wife as he was committed elsewhere.

When will she get peace in this marriage and be able to enjoy a married life?Even if they decide to separate, when would it happen?

Dear SH

First of all , it is ethically incorrect to answer astrologically about someone's private secrets to a third person .It can be done only if the problem affects the third person critically.

Further, analysing 2 charts for such a serious question , without any background confirmation , is sheer waste of time for me as I have no  verifiable data to confirm charts.

If somebody is really worried , he should not hesitate in getting a paid consultancy ( not necessarily from me !) .

Y C Shukla  

Please visit and With academic qualifications in Engineering , Management , Astrology and currently pursued LLB along with 24 year experience of corporate service life , online astrology consultancy solving hundreds of cases of professionals , you can get help from me in following areas : 1. Knowing Your Own Potential via Study of Astrological Chart . 2. Knowing Your School Going Children's Natural Potential in study and enhancing that in right direction for future career. 3. Any Issue Requiring Decision-Making in Personal life like marriage , children , house purchase , health, investment , litigation etc and professional issues like job change , future planning , career changes etc.

After completing a 2 year Jyotish Acharya Course from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, New Delhi in 2002, I have been practising astrology in many fields. Apart from native astrology , I have proven research in applications of astrology in corporate management,indian stock-market movements,career / service etc.

I served in NTPC Ltd ( India ) & Powergrid Corporation of India for 24 years as High Voltage Power Transmission Engineer and took voluntary retirement as Chief Manager in 2012 and now working as technical consultant for High Voltage power transmission companies. I also practice astrology at my website .

Are you in search of Authentic Astrological advice, based on mathematics of time cycles ? You have reached the right website . Let me guide you how to use this site as this site has answers to many questions of life ! A. If you are in some medical problem , you search a doctor . When you are suggested about a doctor , you should know his background , experience and qualification . Same should be done for an astrologer also . So, Visit this page about Myself here

B.Tech (Electrical) in 1988, PG Diploma in Management,2 Year Course Jyotish Acharya from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan , New Delhi in 2002.Currently I am completing my 3 year LLB course .

See my write ups at my website I have travelled all over India and abroad in last 25 years in connection with my service as High Voltage Engineer employment and training.

Done full life analysis for more than 200 professionals like doctors, engineers , lawyers , executives , CEOs and government officials as professional astrologer at my website . Specialised consultation for professionals available .