Astrology/from now onwards to 2015

Dear Sir,

Hope you are doing well.

My query is as follows:
Since mid 2012, My life has been full of tensions, troubles - both in personal and professional matter.
To make it worse, I am jobless since Feb 2013......I got some opportunities in the meanwhile, But there were some problems or the other...Things didn't work out at the last moment

Can you please guide/ predict me how my professional life will hold from now on onwards to the coming years...I mean October 2014 to the life in year 2015... i am strictly asking you about my professional life...When will thing get started to improve...Do you see me working in near future?

Just to tell you, I am not sitting idle these days.. I am reading a lot, learning and hinting my soft skills.

My birth details are as follows:
16 sep 1980
tob: 1435 hours/ 2:35 pm
pob: Saharanpur, UP, India

Dear Avinash,

I have answered your questions earlier also. All predictions are just like telling the  potential of a seed lying in a box. It will happen only if you act on the environment ( sowing the seed ).

The coming 2 years will force you to act professionally as Saturn is changing sign and casting a glance on your profession.The time starts fro November 2014 till Jan 2017.

Y C Shukla  

Please visit and With academic qualifications in Engineering , Management , Astrology and currently pursued LLB along with 24 year experience of corporate service life , online astrology consultancy solving hundreds of cases of professionals , you can get help from me in following areas : 1. Knowing Your Own Potential via Study of Astrological Chart . 2. Knowing Your School Going Children's Natural Potential in study and enhancing that in right direction for future career. 3. Any Issue Requiring Decision-Making in Personal life like marriage , children , house purchase , health, investment , litigation etc and professional issues like job change , future planning , career changes etc.

After completing a 2 year Jyotish Acharya Course from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, New Delhi in 2002, I have been practising astrology in many fields. Apart from native astrology , I have proven research in applications of astrology in corporate management,indian stock-market movements,career / service etc.

I served in NTPC Ltd ( India ) & Powergrid Corporation of India for 24 years as High Voltage Power Transmission Engineer and took voluntary retirement as Chief Manager in 2012 and now working as technical consultant for High Voltage power transmission companies. I also practice astrology at my website .

Are you in search of Authentic Astrological advice, based on mathematics of time cycles ? You have reached the right website . Let me guide you how to use this site as this site has answers to many questions of life ! A. If you are in some medical problem , you search a doctor . When you are suggested about a doctor , you should know his background , experience and qualification . Same should be done for an astrologer also . So, Visit this page about Myself here

B.Tech (Electrical) in 1988, PG Diploma in Management,2 Year Course Jyotish Acharya from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan , New Delhi in 2002.Currently I am completing my 3 year LLB course .

See my write ups at my website I have travelled all over India and abroad in last 25 years in connection with my service as High Voltage Engineer employment and training.

Done full life analysis for more than 200 professionals like doctors, engineers , lawyers , executives , CEOs and government officials as professional astrologer at my website . Specialised consultation for professionals available .