Astrology/A future which is not sure

Dear K.K.Sharma,

I have met this man 6 months ago and i fell in love with him like no one else before. We have a very deep connection and he started opening up about his strange abilities. Basically he sees the dreams about what happened in the past , and also can see the outcomes of the future. Everything what he told me about my past was true ( I did not tell him about it , because i don`t want anyone digging in my past rubbish and i think no one would. )

Anyway he told me some outcomes of the future. He said that we might not be together and it depends on me solely. Basically he said that i might meet some other man while i am with him, and that him will later marry the woman from his country and have children with. He told me that we met for a reason, he met me to teach me something.
But I want future with him,  no one else. I am confused and sad... Also a bit shocked that he told me that he will die young and he knows it.

Is there any possibility that he is just brain tricking me? I trust him, i want him in my future. We have i think some kind of soul mate connection which is hard to describe...

My date of birth 05.07.1988 born at 16:45 in Liepaja, Latvia
His 20.11.1984 at 10:20  born in Foggia, Italy

Oliga.. qualities described by you about your bf are indicated & matching from his birth chart he has this capacity of foresight vision ,  as you love him deeply from soul but --- interesting fact is that both charts do not indicate long & stable relationship so please keep this as guide line for future thanks .

I would answer for marriage (love or arrange), divorce, transfer, promotion, carrier, competitive exams, success in buisseness or service, match making,court cases, longevity, financial status & recovery etc. I will deal any two questions from an individual at a time.For specific question contact on +919229422754.

Since 1972 i am practising astrology (krishnamurty padhati),i have solved more than 60,000 cases succsessfully. I have dealt with different types of queries related to human life situations eg.promotions, transfer, terminations, visa clearence, pregnancy, success in job or buissness, timing for the fructification of an event whatever it was . I suppose my accuracy is more than 95%.

Organizations URL

B.E.(Electrical), M.A.(sanskrit)

I have a number of clients belonging to different categories such as Physicians, engineers, contractors, politicians including MLA, MPs, govt. officers including IAS,IPS officers & directors, chief executives of industries & public sectors.