Astrology/love life

QUESTION: Dear Expert! I'm 38 and I never really had a real relationship, such as I wished for. I was in love certainly, many times, but these attractions were mostly just dreams, never came to reality. Why did it have to be like this and how long will it last? It's some karmic thing to love man that never would be mine (probably)? Do you see anything changing in my love live in the near future?
I was born in August 1., 1976, Budapest, Hungary.
Thank you very much.

ANSWER: Please provide accurate time of birth

QUESTION: I was born in August 1. 1976 about 5 minutes after 6 o'clock in the morning, in Budapest, Hungary. Thank you.

Moon as lagna lord - rules your mind. mars as 5th lord rules love. Moon and Mars are 1/12 position, so loss of love is gain of mind and vice-versa. This is your life fate, cannot change. So this life love will be in your dreams only.
But it can be changed, if you love a foreigner, and that can become real. After Sept 2015, you can try this foreign-love.  

Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrologer from 2001. Free Vedic Astrology, vedic Astrology, Learn Astrology, pancha pakshi astrology Vedic Astrology Horoscope Predictions - I am accurate with my own astrological algorithm. Google+ Visit below forum to know more about . Vedic Astrology horoscope predictions given. Remedies for any Doshas in chart. Timing activities as per one's chart. Advice on Mantras, Gem stones and Yantras. Pancha Pakshi timing predictions. Nadiamsa ( 150th harmonic chart) predictions.

I am a Vedic Astrologer since 2001. Your destiny is well defined at the time of your birth and may be investigated with the accurate tools given by Vedic Astrology. This extraordinary science has been built upon a very sound, holy and ancient knowledge allowing the astrologer to enter and decode the chart scientifically. This is the first aim of Vedic Astrology.The second aim of Vedic Astrology is to offer an appropriate guidance to the native- at any given moment of his choice- to help him to understand the challenges of his life, and allow him to appropriately deal with the seemingly "hard times" circumstances in his own experience.Here comes the third aim of Vedic Astrology which may be considered as a very unique one, thanks to its remedial measures. By doing some rituals, wearing appropriate stones, following psychological astrology-based advice and correcting some points of one's lifestyle, the deepness of the grieves may be progressively reduced and the challenges successfully overcome.

Traditional knowledge of Vedic Astrology, and have acquired a predictive technique from Shodasamsa charts. Know temples for remedial measures for doshas

Users at