Astrology/Nature of Profession

Sir, I am an amature astrologer, I used many methods to analyse my profession field as I am doing my graduation course on Comp. Sc. Sir I used K.P, SA, Nadi approach, and vedic and surprisingly, in all methods I got combination of 3 planets:- Moon, Jupiter and Venus. Sir please help me what this combination states for me.
DOB: 02/06/1995
TOB:- 14:55
POB:- Bhubaneswar, Orissa, India. long:- 85.52E lat:-20.15N.
Thank you sir.

Dear Abhisek,

Meaning of "Profession" has changed so much from the original "Karma" in astrology of ancient time when most of the things were done with hands " Kar" . Now most of the professions have  role of mind more than hands and further these are not fixed for lifetime as happened with caste based professions.

So, the old rules for profession will not apply exactly in current scenario and it will also not be fixed for lifetime.

As for as planets involved in your case are concerned,Moon in 10th house with Jupiter aspect on it , means that your job should have happiness ( job satisfaction) and honesty associated with it. Teaching is one such job and you may explore more jobs fulfilling this criteria.

Y C Shukla  

Please visit and With academic qualifications in Engineering , Management , Astrology and currently pursued LLB along with 24 year experience of corporate service life , online astrology consultancy solving hundreds of cases of professionals , you can get help from me in following areas : 1. Knowing Your Own Potential via Study of Astrological Chart . 2. Knowing Your School Going Children's Natural Potential in study and enhancing that in right direction for future career. 3. Any Issue Requiring Decision-Making in Personal life like marriage , children , house purchase , health, investment , litigation etc and professional issues like job change , future planning , career changes etc.

After completing a 2 year Jyotish Acharya Course from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, New Delhi in 2002, I have been practising astrology in many fields. Apart from native astrology , I have proven research in applications of astrology in corporate management,indian stock-market movements,career / service etc.

I served in NTPC Ltd ( India ) & Powergrid Corporation of India for 24 years as High Voltage Power Transmission Engineer and took voluntary retirement as Chief Manager in 2012 and now working as technical consultant for High Voltage power transmission companies. I also practice astrology at my website .

Are you in search of Authentic Astrological advice, based on mathematics of time cycles ? You have reached the right website . Let me guide you how to use this site as this site has answers to many questions of life ! A. If you are in some medical problem , you search a doctor . When you are suggested about a doctor , you should know his background , experience and qualification . Same should be done for an astrologer also . So, Visit this page about Myself here

B.Tech (Electrical) in 1988, PG Diploma in Management,2 Year Course Jyotish Acharya from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan , New Delhi in 2002.Currently I am completing my 3 year LLB course .

See my write ups at my website I have travelled all over India and abroad in last 25 years in connection with my service as High Voltage Engineer employment and training.

Done full life analysis for more than 200 professionals like doctors, engineers , lawyers , executives , CEOs and government officials as professional astrologer at my website . Specialised consultation for professionals available .