Astrology/Dilemma Regarding Wearing of BLUE SAPPHIRE

Question
DOB 23jan1980 place : Mandla(MP) Time:11:21 PM Respected Sir I am in dilemma one of good Astrologer suggested my parents Blue Sapphire for me I purchased it and wear it. After 3 months I came to know that saturn planet is ill placed in navmansa, Dasmansa kindling. But good placed in lagna. AND PARIVARTAN YOG BETWEEN LORD OF 1ST AND 5TH HOUSE and chalit kindling Sir I am too much confused to wear it or not please help me so that I can understand. Reason to wear it or to remove it. I AM ALSO TRYING FOR NEW JOB

Answer
prasanth... Saturn is in good position to you in your birth chart. So, you dont need to wear a blue saphire.  But  Sun is in very low strength. You need to wear a RUBY to ring fingure., a s you are now in SUN's mahardasha. It will give you good health, reputation, image, activeness and perfectness in any activity.

Astrology

Subbarao MV