Astrology/Job/ career

Question
QUESTION: Dear sir,
I had asked you a question regarding my husbands job prospects some time ago but you said you could not reply at the time, so I hope you can answer it this time for me please.
I would like to know when you think my husband will get a better job prospect in his field.  Although he is really working hard and trying to get a better job nothing had materialised last year. Do you see him doing well in his career and when will a good job come by.
His dob is 30/06/1978
Time 5:00 am , place - Goa, India
Thank you for taking the tine to answer the question

ANSWER: City please...panjim,margaon etc? My software does not identify goa as a city..

QUESTION: Hello sir,
The city is margao , Goa .

Thanks a lot

Answer
He has a good career but present dasha is not favouring him well. Things should start getting in place by march next year..

Ask him to wear a Diamond(50 cents) or opal 5 carat in right hand middle finger on friday in shukla paksha and a emrald of min 4 carat on wednesday at the time of sunrise during shukla paksha. Also, he should visit maha lakshmi temple every friday.

Rgds and may god bless,

Rakshak

Astrology

Rakshak