Astrology/Mars in 12th House

Question
Hi Sir,

My name is Vimal. I am 27 years old unmarried boy. I've Mars in 12th House and so far in my life there has never been satisfaction and Happiness due to lots of Mental and physical struggles, maybe due to my past karma. I would be very glad if you please find out what's wrong with my nature..

My DOB: 24/09/1986
TOB: 14:20 Hrs Wednesday
Birth place: Pollachi, Tamilnadu
Male

Please say me when can I have a peaceful and satisfied life also with my marriage details and future.

Thanking you..

Vimal.

Answer
Dear Vimal,

Mars is not your problem, the prevailing vargottama rahu-moon periods since feb 2013 are creating lot of mental troubles specially there is a persistent feeling of dissatisfaction and sorrow..dont worry, you have a good future,its just that time till august this year is tough. Visit durga temple regularly and offer jal to lord surya.

There is a potent budh-aditya yog in your horoscope..you should also wear a nice green emrald of min 4 carats in your right hand ring finger on wedneasday of shukla paksha.

Rgds and may god bless you,

Rakshak

Astrology

Rakshak