Dear Sir,

My Lagnesh and rashi swami budh's period have started from january this year. Prior to this, entire 19 years of saturn maha dasha were good and rewarding in terms of career growth, marriage and children..however, i am worried regarding my mercury periods. Though being the rashi and lagna lord it is placed in 12th house and in combust position. Its placement from arudha lagna is 2nd however not of much use due to its combustion. Kinldy advise me how will be my mercury periods and remedies to strengthen it.I read vishnu sahastranam every wednesday..

Can i wear a emrald in left hand to reduce its malefiscence?? Presently i am wearing a blue sapphire.

DOB: 29.05.1979
TIME: 8:00 AM

Hello as per kp your sun & budh are in 11th house in cuspal chart . budh signifies 1 4 11  2 1 & 3  sun is also in moon star & rahu sub & signifies almost similar good house so budha will be very good so need not to fear . So for path or prayer is  -concerned no harm must be done  daily & please note that prayer will reduce your problem may not be true in real life situations this can give change in mantle attitude only , every thing in human life is pre-decided we have to suffer or enjoy on the basis of our accumulated karmas done in previous births   thanks .

I would answer for marriage (love or arrange), divorce, transfer, promotion, carrier, competitive exams, success in buisseness or service, match making,court cases, longevity, financial status & recovery etc. I will deal any two questions from an individual at a time.For specific question contact on +919229422754.

Since 1972 i am practising astrology (krishnamurty padhati),i have solved more than 60,000 cases succsessfully. I have dealt with different types of queries related to human life situations eg.promotions, transfer, terminations, visa clearence, pregnancy, success in job or buissness, timing for the fructification of an event whatever it was . I suppose my accuracy is more than 95%.

Organizations URL

B.E.(Electrical), M.A.(sanskrit)

I have a number of clients belonging to different categories such as Physicians, engineers, contractors, politicians including MLA, MPs, govt. officers including IAS,IPS officers & directors, chief executives of industries & public sectors.