Astrology/Regarding My Luck & Career

Question
Hello my name is Mahidhar, born June 17,1993. At 5.40am.
My question is, when ever i wear a red color shirt/t-shirt or a dress which is in red color,something bad or unlucky thing happen's to me.
I've noticed so many time's in my last 3 year's.
Can i please know, why is that happening ?
is there any remedies which will help me from this ??
and
i would like to know about my career,studies and love.

Answer
Hi Mahidhar,

I took a look at your chart. The problem is easy to see. You have an excess of Fire in your chart. That's the element associated with Fire. You need to control, not enhance your Fire by wearing red.

The solution is to wear colors associated with Water signs, light blue, dark blue and violet. That will dampen your Fire/propensity to get into danger/difficult situations.

Thank you for your question.

Astrology

Bill Hajdu