Astrology/relationship

Question
hello!

sir many astrologers have told that i have two marriage yoga, i am already engaged to girl  four years younger than me...sir how would be my married life? i got engaged in August end.(as of now things are good)
my dob is 18sep1988, tob is 04:57am, pob is Ahmadabad(gujarat)

Answer
Dear Yogi,

There are indications of a week marriage but it will sustain and will be safe. continue doing good karma and leave the rest on god.

Offer oil to lord shani every saturday and recite the mantra" om pram preem praum sah shanischaraye namah" 108 times daily.

Rgds and may god bless you,

Rakshak

Astrology

Rakshak