Astrology/Sell property

Dear Sir My D.O.B is 28/12/1965,  T.O.B is 23.22, Place is New Delhi
KIndly sir I want to know when i'll be able to sell my property to get rid of my debts. Although business is good but finance and savings are bad enough. Kindly suggest,what to do.Thanks.

Dear Sarabprit,

The presence of a malefic rahu in your 2nd house from arudha lagna and its aspect on 4th house is creating problems and delays related to property, finance and savings. The problem has aggrivated with rahu antardasha in mercury main period which will continue till january 2016. To smoothen your asset sale and improve finances, i would suggest you to wear a triangular red coral(moonga) on right hand ring finger on tuesday at the time of sunrise in shukla paksha and a yellow sapphire in your right hand index finger on thursday of shukla paksha. Your jupiter will be beneficial in getting the deal materialised. You can wear these stones for life but if you wish, yellow sapphire can be discontinued after the asset sale.

For detailed analysis on verious aspects you can avail my paid consultations at

Rgds and may god bless you,

I can provide solutions for gemstones, timing of events, mahurat, business partnerships, career, marriage and problems related to progeny. Astrology is a very complex science and requires deep rooted understanding. From ages people in India and around the globe have resorted to astrological solutions for peoblems pertaining to business, job stability, marriage, seperation, occult, child birth etc. The irony in todays scenario is, that there are many questions but very limited solutions. By solutions i do not mean answers. There is a difference in both. Providing a solution to any astrological query requires a very deep study of all aspects related to the clients life such as his childhood, his parents, his work, spouse etc. Followed by a analysis of his bith chart, navamsa chart, shashtiamsa chart, drekkana and many such shadvarg or divisional charts. Also, it has to be understood that what nakshatra moon has been at the time of birth and what planets were favouring the client at the time of his birth and are the same favouring him as on date also? I keep my focus on all these areas while arriving to a solution. I repeat again, solution is always different to the answer. That is the reason i have very limited clients and i serve them with full dedication as guided by the all mighty!

I have been pracising astrology since 2004 and have helped people from all walks of life. Earlier i did not charge a penny for the help rendered to the needy, but subsequently i started feeling that in todays world people do not take your free offerings very seriously. Sice 2010 i have made my services chargable. I would be answering only 1 free question. For paid services, you can get in touch with me on

MBA,BBA,Diploma in public administration and certifiction in vedic astrology by maharishi sansthan.