Astrology/Sell property and a good job

DOB 5th Sep 1963. Born at 1.36 afternoon, Delhi.

Want to sell property in Delhi but not deal not clicking firm. Will I be able to sell property soon.

Career wise I am not getting any openings for last 3 years or so. Only except for 4 months in 2011.

When will I get a stable well paying I am even applying for underpaid and less experience requiring jobs also but no luck.

Please suggest remedies and other ways to speed up the process as it is getting frustrating and am surviving on borrowings

The planetrery positions in your chart is pritty good but the combustion of your dasha lord venus in tenth house and its aspect to the house of assets is creating problems in your career.Time till 2018 is challenging and tough Following remedies are suggested;

1. Wear a yellow sapphire OR Topaz of min 4ct set in gold in right hand index finger on thursday morning in punarvasu or pushya nakshatra.

2. Wear a pearl of min 5 ct set in silver in right hand THIRD OR RING finger on monday moring in rohini nakshatra.

3. Reite maha-mrityunjaya mantra 108 times daily after bath and offer jal to lord sun after the pooja.

4. Visit mahalaxmi temple every friday.

Let me know about the progress after 3 months.

Rgds and may god bless you,

I can provide solutions for gemstones, timing of events, mahurat, business partnerships, career, marriage and problems related to progeny. Astrology is a very complex science and requires deep rooted understanding. From ages people in India and around the globe have resorted to astrological solutions for peoblems pertaining to business, job stability, marriage, seperation, occult, child birth etc. The irony in todays scenario is, that there are many questions but very limited solutions. By solutions i do not mean answers. There is a difference in both. Providing a solution to any astrological query requires a very deep study of all aspects related to the clients life such as his childhood, his parents, his work, spouse etc. Followed by a analysis of his bith chart, navamsa chart, shashtiamsa chart, drekkana and many such shadvarg or divisional charts. Also, it has to be understood that what nakshatra moon has been at the time of birth and what planets were favouring the client at the time of his birth and are the same favouring him as on date also? I keep my focus on all these areas while arriving to a solution. I repeat again, solution is always different to the answer. That is the reason i have very limited clients and i serve them with full dedication as guided by the all mighty!

I have been pracising astrology since 2004 and have helped people from all walks of life. Earlier i did not charge a penny for the help rendered to the needy, but subsequently i started feeling that in todays world people do not take your free offerings very seriously. Sice 2010 i have made my services chargable. I would be answering only 1 free question. For paid services, you can get in touch with me on

MBA,BBA,Diploma in public administration and certifiction in vedic astrology by maharishi sansthan.