Astrology/career problem

Question
I'm a computer professional. My concern is that though I have a job for the last one and a half years, but I have no work to do in my own department. I cannot quit this job for the next 6 months. Can I get some work in the coming few weeks within my own department? Can you please advice if I should switch departments? will I get work in the new department if I switch? Should I settle down in this company itself or is there a job change down the line? Thanks a lot

DOB:- 18-3-89
time: 10:45 am
Place: Ranchi(India)

Answer
Dear Anondita,

You can try in jointly profession in IT with Administration or vice verse. You are a good administrator, then why not this implements in IT/computer area.

Please do not forget to rate the answer as any follow up or future questions on this chart , will not be taken up, in absence of rating of this question.

God Will Bless You,
Acharya V Shastri  

Astrology

Acharya V Shastri