Astrology/What are the chances?

QUESTION: Hello, again!

My name is Jordan(5/3/1994, 6:30PM)and the person involved is named John(6/19/1994, i don't know what time he was born)
My revised question is: What re the chances that John likes me?

From a Chinese Astrology perspective this match has a 79% favorable rating, which is excellent. There is a very good chance he's attracted to/likes you.

I do, however, have to say I see a few, potential problems. First, you have a lot of Earth in your chart. If you're not careful, you could come across as the "plain Jane" type, that is boring, and too direct, that is, your comments may sometimes be so straightforward as to be rude. Speaking of communications, you two lack Water in your charts, so communications, talking out problems, etc., could be an issue. There's also not a lot of Metal. It represents determination and a fighting spirit. When times get rough, you two may not have the will to keep it going.

Overall, though, it's a nice match, one well worth pursuing. Good luck.

If you would like to learn more about relationships, I highly recommend Shelly Wu's Chinese Sexual Astrology and Susan Levitt's Taoist Astrology. Also, please visit my web site, If you would like a detailed analysis of this match, you can order one at the site for a modest charge. And, if you like the web site, please "like" it on Facebook and tell your friends about it.

QUESTION: Thanks a bunch! What do you mean about the lack of determination to keep things going? I'm kind of in limbo with him now.

You say you are "in limbo" with him right now. This is one kind of situation where strong Metal is helpful. It provides the determination to stick with it and work things out - to get out of limbo. Either or both of you may not be willing to make the sustained effort it will require to keep this match going given that there's not much Metal in your charts. You can do your best to keep it going, but also be alert for other possibilities. You may just have to find someone else, and you wouldn't want to miss out on "Mr. Right" should he come along.

Thank you for your question.

Bill Hajdu

Chinese Astrology. I`ve done Chinese astrology for over 25 years, pimary experience Ming Shu style. I am NOT a psychic. I can't answer questions about when a particular event will occur, when/if your life will change, or what your spouse is going to be/look like. I do comment on relationships, career, personality analysis and life cycle chi, i.e., energy level and influences at each of the five stages of life. I evaluate specific relationships or can look at your love life in general. I can tell you your best career choices and whether the one you've chosen is good for you. And, I can identify the strong and weak times in your life. I've done work for Yahoo, and

I've studied Chinese astrology for over 25 years now and done many thousands of charts. My specialty is Four Pillars method, particularly as applied to evaluating relationships. I've also done Nine Star Ki and readings using Mah Jong tiles. I have now completed my first, automated Zi Wei Dou Shu (Purple Star) product. It focuses on Luck. Next year I plan on creating one or two more Purple Star projects focusing on Fate.

World Future Society

M.A. International Relations, University of Southern California (USC)

Distinguished Graduate, USC