Astrology/Child's health

QUESTION: Dear Sir/Madam,

I have a 2 yr old child with severe health issues.  Her birth details are as follows:
DOB: 18 Apr 2012
Place of Birth: Hyderabad, India
Time of Birth : 10:45 AM

She has still not met any milestones (neck doesnt hold, doesnt sit, walk, talk etc). She suffers from laryngotracheomalacia (her airway collapses and hence breathing issues) and also has severely low muscle tone (hypotonia) as a result of which she doesnt move much.  Even if we lift her up and carry her, her legs lie limp and flat without moving much at all.
My question is, will this child be able to walk in the future?  Also, how will her mental health be?

Thank you in advance.

Her health issues are very much evident. I would not go into deep astrological explanations and would come to the point.

There are chances of improvement after september 2015 if following remedies are done properly, religiously and regularly by her mother;

1. Recitation of 1 Lakh maha-mrityunjaya mantra spread over one month. That is 555 mantra everyday.

2.  You should visit durga temple every wednesday and offer oil to lord shani every saturday.

3. Plant a Tulsi in the house and offer jal to lord sun every day.

Rgds and may god bless you,

QUESTION: Thank you very much for your response Sir.
Are there no chances of her improving atleast little this year?  Also, will she be able to walk in the future?  Or will she forever be bedridden? You also didnt mention about her mental health?  Does it mean there will be a problem?

Regarding your suggestions sir, I live abroad and there is no temple in our city.  We have to travel for atleast an hour to go to a temple.
So I was wondering if I could pray to Goddess Durga at home itself.  Also, I dont know if we can put picture of navagraha at home, so that I can put aside oil for Lord Shani every saturday and then go to the temple maybe once a month and give them the oil?    Can you suggest what can be done if there is no temple nearby?

I would not advise you to do any kind of shani pooja, tarpan at home. You can install a durga picture seated on a tiger in the north east corner i.e eeshan-kona. Light a lamp of ghee and incense on it. Do the paath of durga-saptashati every month. There are 13 chapters and it would get over in a cycle of 1month.

Do this alongwith the Mahamrityunjaya mantra already advised. If all mighy permits, we shall see improvement by 2015.

Rgds and may god bless the child.

I can provide solutions for gemstones, timing of events, mahurat, business partnerships, career, marriage and problems related to progeny. Astrology is a very complex science and requires deep rooted understanding. From ages people in India and around the globe have resorted to astrological solutions for peoblems pertaining to business, job stability, marriage, seperation, occult, child birth etc. The irony in todays scenario is, that there are many questions but very limited solutions. By solutions i do not mean answers. There is a difference in both. Providing a solution to any astrological query requires a very deep study of all aspects related to the clients life such as his childhood, his parents, his work, spouse etc. Followed by a analysis of his bith chart, navamsa chart, shashtiamsa chart, drekkana and many such shadvarg or divisional charts. Also, it has to be understood that what nakshatra moon has been at the time of birth and what planets were favouring the client at the time of his birth and are the same favouring him as on date also? I keep my focus on all these areas while arriving to a solution. I repeat again, solution is always different to the answer. That is the reason i have very limited clients and i serve them with full dedication as guided by the all mighty!

I have been pracising astrology since 2004 and have helped people from all walks of life. Earlier i did not charge a penny for the help rendered to the needy, but subsequently i started feeling that in todays world people do not take your free offerings very seriously. Sice 2010 i have made my services chargable. I would be answering only 1 free question. For paid services, you can get in touch with me on

MBA,BBA,Diploma in public administration and certifiction in vedic astrology by maharishi sansthan.