Astrology/my daughter married life

my daughter name g.vagdevi
dob- 11-07-1981
place- tirupathi
time-- 1.26pm
she married sachinbhat and living in mumbai past 3and half years. some one told me after 2016 breake up will be possible . am worring after heard of this prediction . is it true? please write me is it true ? or they have given wrong prediction ?  waiting for your advise.
thanking you

Dear Grajanai,

There are minor indications of relationship problems but "THERE IS NO SEPERATION". Venus placed in navamsa lagna does not mean seperation always. Her navamsa lord shani is debiliated in fourth house and is forming a paap aragala on the lagna. These two reasons might have invoked the astrologer to predict seperation...but there is a neechbhung caused by mars being in kendra which will nulify the adverse effects of saturn.

The girl should worship bhadrakali and recite maha-mrityunjaya mantra 108 times daily.

Her jupiter sub-periods will start from may this year and eventually everything will be fine..

Rgds and may god bless you,

I can provide solutions for gemstones, timing of events, mahurat, business partnerships, career, marriage and problems related to progeny. Astrology is a very complex science and requires deep rooted understanding. From ages people in India and around the globe have resorted to astrological solutions for peoblems pertaining to business, job stability, marriage, seperation, occult, child birth etc. The irony in todays scenario is, that there are many questions but very limited solutions. By solutions i do not mean answers. There is a difference in both. Providing a solution to any astrological query requires a very deep study of all aspects related to the clients life such as his childhood, his parents, his work, spouse etc. Followed by a analysis of his bith chart, navamsa chart, shashtiamsa chart, drekkana and many such shadvarg or divisional charts. Also, it has to be understood that what nakshatra moon has been at the time of birth and what planets were favouring the client at the time of his birth and are the same favouring him as on date also? I keep my focus on all these areas while arriving to a solution. I repeat again, solution is always different to the answer. That is the reason i have very limited clients and i serve them with full dedication as guided by the all mighty!

I have been pracising astrology since 2004 and have helped people from all walks of life. Earlier i did not charge a penny for the help rendered to the needy, but subsequently i started feeling that in todays world people do not take your free offerings very seriously. Sice 2010 i have made my services chargable. I would be answering only 1 free question. For paid services, you can get in touch with me on

MBA,BBA,Diploma in public administration and certifiction in vedic astrology by maharishi sansthan.