Astrology/Should I go for IAS exams?

Dear Sir,

I am unemployed since Jan 13. I am facing lot of difficulties in finding a good job for a very long time. I almost cleared 3 interviews last year, but things got postponed indefinitely
My details are
16 sep 1980
tob: 1435 hours, 2:35 pm
pob: Saharanpur, UP, India

This year Government of India notified the increase in age for the eligibility criteria of IAS exams
This make me eligible for wiring IAS exams under OBC category.
My parents are insisting me to write this exams this year. Do you see some success for me? But I will do my preparation of IAS exams along with a job, as i can't take such a huge risk.

The biggest motivation for me to write IAS exams is to go for Indian foreign services. This is my dream job. It will enable me to travel the world, my ultimate wish.

What do you suggest?

Exams are as follows:
Prelims: August 2014
Main: December 2014
Interview: April-June 2015

I am in the process of finalising optional paper for the above, but I look forward to your advice.

Looking forward to your reply.

best regards,

Dear Avinash,

It is a pointed question but the answer is not as pointed and it shows mixed results. Dasha wise , Venus -Rahu period till May 2015, both being in a bad 8th house , indicate that it will be an uphill task till that time. But beyond this period , things are easier with good Jupiter transit and a good Venus-Jupiter period.

You will also be running the second phase of Saadesaati during 2014-2016 , which does give success but only after gruelling hardwork and enormous circumstances.   

So, if you decide to start , just forget everything else in life for next one year , submerge yourself into this mission and then you may hope for your cherished dream.

Please do not forget to rate the answer as any follow up or future questions on this chart , will not be taken up, in absence of rating of this question.

Thanks & Goodluck ,

Y C Shukla  

Please visit and With academic qualifications in Engineering , Management , Astrology and currently pursued LLB along with 24 year experience of corporate service life , online astrology consultancy solving hundreds of cases of professionals , you can get help from me in following areas : 1. Knowing Your Own Potential via Study of Astrological Chart . 2. Knowing Your School Going Children's Natural Potential in study and enhancing that in right direction for future career. 3. Any Issue Requiring Decision-Making in Personal life like marriage , children , house purchase , health, investment , litigation etc and professional issues like job change , future planning , career changes etc.

After completing a 2 year Jyotish Acharya Course from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, New Delhi in 2002, I have been practising astrology in many fields. Apart from native astrology , I have proven research in applications of astrology in corporate management,indian stock-market movements,career / service etc.

I served in NTPC Ltd ( India ) & Powergrid Corporation of India for 24 years as High Voltage Power Transmission Engineer and took voluntary retirement as Chief Manager in 2012 and now working as technical consultant for High Voltage power transmission companies. I also practice astrology at my website .

Are you in search of Authentic Astrological advice, based on mathematics of time cycles ? You have reached the right website . Let me guide you how to use this site as this site has answers to many questions of life ! A. If you are in some medical problem , you search a doctor . When you are suggested about a doctor , you should know his background , experience and qualification . Same should be done for an astrologer also . So, Visit this page about Myself here

B.Tech (Electrical) in 1988, PG Diploma in Management,2 Year Course Jyotish Acharya from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan , New Delhi in 2002.Currently I am completing my 3 year LLB course .

See my write ups at my website I have travelled all over India and abroad in last 25 years in connection with my service as High Voltage Engineer employment and training.

Done full life analysis for more than 200 professionals like doctors, engineers , lawyers , executives , CEOs and government officials as professional astrologer at my website . Specialised consultation for professionals available .