Astrology/job problem...

QUESTION: Female, dob:18.3.89, Place of birth: ranchi(India).
I am working as a software developer in an IT company for the last 1.5 years. However, I haven't yet got any steady work to do. Besides I am not able to perform well due to persistent health problems. I really like my work place. But also want a steady and rewarding project to work on. I have been waiting for a long time. Is it possible for me to get some good work here itself or should I switch work? Please guide. Thanks

ANSWER: tob is missing

QUESTION: Sorry for the inconvinience... time of  birth is 10:45 am
Place of birth is ranchi(india) and dob is 18.3.89

saturn as 10th lord is in 8th, so unstable and not satisfied on job. But saturn is in venus-star, who is in 10th, so you like very much your job. 8th lord in 1st gives health problems.

After Dec 2015, job will be as per your asking. body is weak, make it strong. Do not strain too much at work, which will affect your health.

Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrologer from 2001. Free Vedic Astrology, vedic Astrology, Learn Astrology, pancha pakshi astrology Vedic Astrology Horoscope Predictions - I am accurate with my own astrological algorithm. Google+ Visit below forum to know more about . Vedic Astrology horoscope predictions given. Remedies for any Doshas in chart. Timing activities as per one's chart. Advice on Mantras, Gem stones and Yantras. Pancha Pakshi timing predictions. Nadiamsa ( 150th harmonic chart) predictions.

I am a Vedic Astrologer since 2001. Your destiny is well defined at the time of your birth and may be investigated with the accurate tools given by Vedic Astrology. This extraordinary science has been built upon a very sound, holy and ancient knowledge allowing the astrologer to enter and decode the chart scientifically. This is the first aim of Vedic Astrology.The second aim of Vedic Astrology is to offer an appropriate guidance to the native- at any given moment of his choice- to help him to understand the challenges of his life, and allow him to appropriately deal with the seemingly "hard times" circumstances in his own experience.Here comes the third aim of Vedic Astrology which may be considered as a very unique one, thanks to its remedial measures. By doing some rituals, wearing appropriate stones, following psychological astrology-based advice and correcting some points of one's lifestyle, the deepness of the grieves may be progressively reduced and the challenges successfully overcome.

Traditional knowledge of Vedic Astrology, and have acquired a predictive technique from Shodasamsa charts. Know temples for remedial measures for doshas

Users at