Astrology/long distance relationship

You have previously answered my question very nicely telling me I will have a happier second marriage and there is a possibility I will marry this man I love.
There is something thats really depressing me.I love him and we had a long distance relationship for almost 9 years now.
I am afraid of distance it brings problems in relations.Will we live together after getting married I have faced many problems due to this and I dont want distance to cause problems after marriage
My DOB 12 mar 1985
tob 1 pm noon
pob Karachi
his name Bilal
Dob 14 feb 1979
tob 2 am
pob Abbottabad

It would take nearly 8 months after marriage to adjust
in your case.But most important is mutual love,mutual trust, and
no overexpectation which I see happening in his case.Is this his second marriage?
Better you are both prepared,and it becomes easier to adjust.
God bless

Marriage,Delay,Compatibility,Marital Discord,relationship problems, Children and Childbirth problems,Divorce,etc

I Have been an Amateur Astrologer on various Vedic Astrology Forums like Ammas.Com,Light on Vedic Astrology,Mystic Board,myastrology signs to name a few for number of Years. I am happy to say that I have been fairly successful in predictions ofcourse with blessings of the Great Lord. I also conduct programs like"know Thyself","Emotional intelligence" "Transactional Analysis" "Body Language" and the like. This is purely a service activity.

Senior Management cadre in an Engineering Unit.

Engineer with Post Grad in Management.

Visiting professor in Engineering colleges.