Astrology/Lords of each house in my specific chart

Hello Mr Shukla, I recently asked you a question.  You weren't able to answer it because I didn't explain it more clearly.  Please tell me what lord is ruling each house and under what sign in my personal birth chart? I'm mainly asking this regarding the houses that are occupied by planets. I'm scorpio lagna and nakshatra Jyeshta. Born Jan.11 1983 in Palo Alto, California USA at 3:47 AM. Thank you so much, and I hope this makes sense.

Dear User,

Your chart is correct and it has Scorpio Lagna and Jyestha Nakshatra. I am giving you all 12 houses ,their sign and lord as given below :

House : Sign :  Lord

I . Scorpio  .  Mars
II. Sagittarius : Jupiter
III. Capricorn : Saturn
IV . Aquarius  : Saturn
V . Pisces : Jupiter
VI . Aries : Mars
VII . Taurus : Venus
VIII . Gemini : Mercury
IX . Cancer : Moon
X .  Leo : Sun
XI . Virgo : Mercury
XII . Libra : Venus   

Please do not forget to rate the answer as any follow up or future questions on this chart , will not be taken up, in absence of rating of this question.

Thanks & Goodluck ,

Y C Shukla  

Please visit and With academic qualifications in Engineering , Management , Astrology and currently pursued LLB along with 24 year experience of corporate service life , online astrology consultancy solving hundreds of cases of professionals , you can get help from me in following areas : 1. Knowing Your Own Potential via Study of Astrological Chart . 2. Knowing Your School Going Children's Natural Potential in study and enhancing that in right direction for future career. 3. Any Issue Requiring Decision-Making in Personal life like marriage , children , house purchase , health, investment , litigation etc and professional issues like job change , future planning , career changes etc.

After completing a 2 year Jyotish Acharya Course from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, New Delhi in 2002, I have been practising astrology in many fields. Apart from native astrology , I have proven research in applications of astrology in corporate management,indian stock-market movements,career / service etc.

I served in NTPC Ltd ( India ) & Powergrid Corporation of India for 24 years as High Voltage Power Transmission Engineer and took voluntary retirement as Chief Manager in 2012 and now working as technical consultant for High Voltage power transmission companies. I also practice astrology at my website .

Are you in search of Authentic Astrological advice, based on mathematics of time cycles ? You have reached the right website . Let me guide you how to use this site as this site has answers to many questions of life ! A. If you are in some medical problem , you search a doctor . When you are suggested about a doctor , you should know his background , experience and qualification . Same should be done for an astrologer also . So, Visit this page about Myself here

B.Tech (Electrical) in 1988, PG Diploma in Management,2 Year Course Jyotish Acharya from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan , New Delhi in 2002.Currently I am completing my 3 year LLB course .

See my write ups at my website I have travelled all over India and abroad in last 25 years in connection with my service as High Voltage Engineer employment and training.

Done full life analysis for more than 200 professionals like doctors, engineers , lawyers , executives , CEOs and government officials as professional astrologer at my website . Specialised consultation for professionals available .