Astrology/love

Question
QUESTION: Hi! I am in a relationship since may 2010. I am female, born on 1st of february 1980, and he is born on 31st of july 1977. We both live in the same city, he is currently living in his own house, but most of the time we are spending at my place. This year we were supposed to live together. I am 34 years old and he is 37. He has a younger brother(13)that doesn't know his father so my boyfriend and his mother took care of him. He said that this year his brother will be old enough so he(my boyfriend)can move to my place so we can live together. But,my boyfriend got a job in another country and he decided to move there next week. He said it's a good opportunity for him and that he wants to go.(he has a good salary in our country too) He said to me that if I want to go, I am welcome. But, that is not so easy for me to quit my job (I am an attorney, and my country and that country don't have the same legal system and I won't be able to be an attorney there), go there without a job..I don't want to depend on him financially..So he decided to go just for one year, and then he said, when he comes back, we will have more money and we will live together. But, in my gut, I can feel that he is not coming back. So, my question to you is- will I stay in this relationship or will I find new love?  (I am feeling very depressed right now, I feel abandoned)
Thank you!"

ANSWER: Dear Tatjana,

Please mention your birth details as well as partner's to, Like Date of Birth, Place of birth & time of birth of both. Please also mention yours current location.Its help me to answer your query.

God Will bless You Soon
Acharya V S

QUESTION: Thank you! I was born on 1st of february 1980 in Zagreb, Croatia, 10:10 PM. My boyfriend was born on 31st of july 1977 in Zagreb, Croatia, 02:00 AM. We both live in Zagreb, Croatia. Hope that will do!

Answer
Dear Tatjana,

Your Boy friend wants to grab this opportunity. He is under influence or have a affair with  another girl. Its better leave your boy friend, B-Coz these days he was trying to tech you.He don't want to continue any relation with you.

Hope you understand the things.

God Will Bless You
Acharya V S

Astrology

Acharya V Shastri